Path of Exile: Heist Balance Manifesto

"
eexdee wrote:
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
keep going GGG keep removing defensive options for us instead of making mobs actually harder to kill .. and oh introducing new Discharge and at the same time nerf enduring cry's charge generation such a GGG way of "balancing"

they did, i don`t remember how many patches ago, and ppl cried just like u

i'm still crying since that metamorph league with overtanked everything.
"

ok
first time im gonna skip next league
FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE i dont care about new league, i dont want to play slot machine dumb game anymore (after so fun deterministic crafting) first time in my life i have 0 ZERO excitment about new league...

okay, player BlackBlackRainbow
im putting your profile to bookmarks page of my browser and i will observe your league achievements count from time to time
if you will have 1+ achievements that will mean you havent skipped the league and you will be considered as a windbag and the person whos not responsible for his words and everyone will know it
Last edited by angelobiancofaithpride on Sep 15, 2020, 4:12:00 AM
This game it getting worse with every patch. Once again GGG is moving away from the casual player base by balancing this game around the 0.1% elite streamer community. While the latter gives a f about all the mentioned balance adjustments, casuals are screwed once again.
Suffix of the Conquest 68 When you Kill a Rare Monster, (21-30)% chance to gain one of its Modifiers for 10 seconds

Suffix of the Elder 68 When you Kill a Rare Monster, (15-20)% chance to gain one of its Modifiers for 10 seconds

Suffix of the Conquest 73 When you Kill a Rare Monster, (31-40)% chance to gain one of its Modifiers for 10 seconds

....wait, what?
Last edited by Ze88 on Sep 15, 2020, 4:38:40 AM
"
These skills have been changed to grant maximum elemental resistances instead of less damage taken. This is mostly to prevent clever use of game mechanics with Standard items that could completely prevent taking certain types of damage.

Getting more and more problems with legacy items so you need to balance available items in leagues to get the balance with standard.
Don't like it and looks not as good for the future.

experiment with crazy leagues, those items go to standard and then we balance around them? Keeping Broken Stuff in standard while nerving the item for the league. I did never understand that strategy in the long term.

"
"

ok
first time im gonna skip next league
FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE i dont care about new league, i dont want to play slot machine dumb game anymore (after so fun deterministic crafting) first time in my life i have 0 ZERO excitment about new league...

okay, player BlackBlackRainbow
im putting your profile to bookmarks page of my browser and i will observe your league achievements count from time to time
if you will have 1+ achievements that will mean you havent skipped the league and you will be considered as a windbag and the person whos not responsible for his words and everyone will know it

LOL theres a bunch of people here that "quit" many leagues ago that still play every league. whine at every patch note and complain about nerfs every league end and say they're quitting yet again. then you'll see them complaining 2 weeks after league launch with new league supporter badges under their name as well.
"
Moritonel wrote:
"
These skills have been changed to grant maximum elemental resistances instead of less damage taken. This is mostly to prevent clever use of game mechanics with Standard items that could completely prevent taking certain types of damage.

Getting more and more problems with legacy items so you need to balance available items in leagues to get the balance with standard.

experiment with crazy leagues, those items go to standard and then we balance around them? Keeping Broken Stuff in standard while nerving the item for the league. I did never understand that strategy in the long term.

err... standard is where all the trash goes... The game has and always will be balanced around current leagues, as it should.
"
kingkarlos19 wrote:
Nerf Melee Please... It has been way to strong for way to long now...

are we both playing diff games? melee is finally a challenger and not a joke anymore. Still behind so many range builds
lmao, my RS :(
"
Ze88 wrote:
"
Moritonel wrote:
"

err... standard is where all the trash goes... The game has and always will be balanced around current leagues, as it should.

err your logic is flawed because it has no argument whatsoever except "it always was so" glad you made the work to tell me your important thought.
Last edited by Moritonel on Sep 15, 2020, 4:51:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info