[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

If you're swapping spell echo in and out, then it does not matter, can be lvl 1, zero quality.
before i throw away some currency (again) - rudy, what are your thoughts about replica shroud?

I assume your little write up about it was without taking elevated mods into consideration - but maybe also without taking harvest crafting jewels into consideration.

I'm at that point where i'm just throwing currency away to test stuff, because why not - and I'm strongly considering testing it.

my current setup:

dunno how to link jewels out of tree but i have a clarity mom+precision multi watchers eye.

edit: the 60% non-damaging ailment on boots is amazing.
Last edited by falagar112 on Mar 5, 2021, 12:55:41 AM
why doesn't the radius of the blade vortex increase with the headhunter?
Last edited by deccased on Mar 5, 2021, 9:11:04 AM
Hey rudy, great guide, having a blast this league!

I wanted to ask if headhunter is worth it if i am going below 1800 mana cost n cant be bothered to fix mana cost every time with vortex? Really used to my lvl20 blood magic setup, thanks
"
deccased wrote:
why doesn't the radius of the blade vortex increase with the headhunter?

it does, but the graphics are capped at a certain range - so any buff beyond that range will still apply, just not visually.
"
7ly wrote:
Hey rudy, great guide, having a blast this league!

I wanted to ask if headhunter is worth it if i am going below 1800 mana cost n cant be bothered to fix mana cost every time with vortex? Really used to my lvl20 blood magic setup, thanks

Since the build's dmg is overkill for general mapping, sacrificing some of that for more speed from HH seems worth. However in the end its your personal preference, I myself am not a big fan of HH.
"
falagar112 wrote:
before i throw away some currency (again) - rudy, what are your thoughts about replica shroud?

I assume your little write up about it was without taking elevated mods into consideration - but maybe also without taking harvest crafting jewels into consideration.

I think harvest crafting benefits a rare chest way more than it benefits rare jewels. Replica Shroud will have somewhat bigger numbers on paper for life mana and crit multi. But the sheer amount of utility from a well crafted chest like yours, not to mention the 6 sockets, I think the rare chest is significantly better in practice.
Have low tank pool, only 3.7k hp, 5.8k es how to improve?
10k mana pool and only 1708 manacost withoun Vitality, have no idea how to get 1800
You need archmage quality to 23% to have 1% increase manacost.
I achieve 1803 with 9669 mana pool, so if you have 10k mana you should have it.
I diddnt need it but you can have blade vortex lvl 21 for 17 mana cost instead of 16.
Last edited by Snownitro on Mar 7, 2021, 6:52:04 AM
"
johnny_ko wrote:
Have low tank pool, only 3.7k hp, 5.8k es how to improve?
10k mana pool and only 1708 manacost withoun Vitality, have no idea how to get 1800

Its very hard to hit 1800 manacost when using Anomalous Archmage because you lose the quality bonus from normal archamge. You have to choose, either the Freeze setup and 1600 manacost, or pure lightning setup and 1800 manacost.

Also, you have no life roll on your amulet, on either of your rings, and your boots, so naturally your life total is low. The ES affixes on your amulet and one ring, do very little since this build does not scale ES natively. If those were high tier life rolls, you'd be much tankier overall.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info