[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
Turbo32 wrote:
"
Sefiro86 wrote:
Hi guys ;) if you don't mind, would be possibile to have a general guide line on how to craft, at least using the poe craft emulator, for the gloves inside the build pbo? this one
High-end PoB (lv 100): https://pastebin.com/3pHR0yA0 --> 20.0k hp, 42.1m dps, estimate 200ex

I think the hardest part to craft with the OP's gloves in the high end POB is the mana and unnerve mods both being prefix and don't have any sure ways to force them on with harvest.

Spoiler
If you want to make them
Step 1
Easy and Cheaper way:
Spoiler
The best way would be buying a base that already has T1 mana and unnerve already on the gloves and start from there.

Harder more expensive way
Spoiler

-Get a fingerless gloves ilvl86
-Get T1 mana
-Fill the suffix with two random harvest removable mods and bench craft cannot roll attack mod.
-Slam Hunter's exalted orb,
If you get unnerve you are done with step 1.
If you didn't get unnerve continue below
-Gamble time with "remove influece mod add influence mod" (aka. r/a influence)

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Gloves&tags=int_armour
You can see from poedb int gloves, that there is only 5 possible hunter prefixes and by blocking the attack mod and filling your suffixes you can then have only 3 possible prefix rolls to appear.
With the weighting of only 250 on unnerve the chances of you getting it should be...
250/1500= 1/6. So on average should get it in 6 tries of r/a influence.

OR

Buy Misery essences (max mana) and slam it on a ilvl86 fingerless hunter gloves and pray it comes with unnerve. Craft of exile says about 148 tries.

Step 2 (Skip to step 3 if you don't need dex)
This step is after you've gotten both T1 mana and Unnerve on the gloves and you really want that Dex in the suffix.
simply keep using "reforge rare keep prefix" till you get T1 dex and other suffix mods must be removable by harvest.

*Warning "reforge rare keep prefix":
When you do this, you must make sure your prefix already has 3 mods!
If your prefix only has 2 mods then when you use "reforge keep prefix" it might randomly add a random prefix onto the gloves. And if you're unluck and got a random prefix that doesn't have a tag to remove it with then you messed up big time and bricked it.

Step 3
Now its all just Augmenting life and the res you want.
Then continuously use remove add on them until you get the desired Tier.

Overall its a lot of work, and would be even more work if you wanted to add cull into the gloves. (which is a warlord suffix)
I would highly suggest you try make a pair of gloves like mine instead.

You can choose to move the curse on hit onto a ring and get other fun synthesis implicits. And I've moved the cull and unnerve onto a medium cluster jewel you can just click my profile and look at my skill tree everything is public.

this glove was much easier to make, simply just slam

Until you get T2+ dex and go with the reforge keep suffix route till T1 mana. Or you can add in lucent and santified fossils to try get T1 mana and just give up on the dex then start r/a from there.

Personally I used the 3 fossil combo and got lucky got the dex, int and mana on my gloves.

Good luck with your gloves.

Thanks for the very nice reply mate
Is there any crafting guide for those cobalt jewels ?
hey there
I wanted to try this build because I was looking for a tanky build
I have recreated it, but have the problem that I still die too often
maybe somebody can help me where i missed something^^

https://pastebin.com/xDhUWMPM

thx for your help
Did you reply on a wrong thread by mistake? That seems like a completely different build.
"
Tutuxo wrote:
Is there any crafting guide for those cobalt jewels ?

Theres a few different options, but none are very cheap.

* Buy jewels with life + mana + global crit multi, and do remove/add caster until you hit crit multi for spells.

* Buy jewels with mana + global crit multi + spell crit multi, and do remove/add life until you hit life roll.

* Buy jewels with mana + garbage prefix + global crit multi + spell crit multi, and try remove non-life / add life. Lower odds, but also lower cost per try.
"
hey there
I wanted to try this build because I was looking for a tanky build
I have recreated it, but have the problem that I still die too often
maybe somebody can help me where i missed something^^

https://pastebin.com/xDhUWMPM

thx for your help

What u have missed? watching your build u missed everything. Compare your POB with POB from guide or any other player whos playing that build and u will see what is wrong. We cannot help you if u didint even try. I can only say everything in your build is wrong. As Rudy said it looks like completely different build.
oh sry my fault, i missclicked the build in my favorit list, sry my fault^^
Hello! Is the damage added through Echo abuse displayed in the tooltip?
will HH screw this build, or can it be incorporated?
never played with HH bevor and this build gave me some good currency.
"
Mathorg wrote:
will HH screw this build, or can it be incorporated?
never played with HH bevor and this build gave me some good currency.

No screwing, you get more MS and ES after getting buffs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info