[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

welp they hammered the plume 100% CC :(, any other modifications to keep the damage high ?
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
Souse03 wrote:
I just tested it and you still do crit 100% if you are wearing the plume, the part that doesnt work is removing it, buy you could try and build around plume instead of indigon

I've tested this multiple times now, keeping Plume equipped, and with anom archmage it definitely does not shatter 100%. Are you sure you tested this correctly? Maybe you have naturally high crit chance?

Hmm i tested it with elemental overload and had the buff at 8 sec duration the whole time, i was not using crit flask either to test it and it seemed to be working, when i switched back to indigon the overload buff was definitely not up at all times like with plume

I´ll test it with anon archmage
Last edited by Souse03 on Mar 2, 2021, 10:23:25 PM
seems that even with all %skill effect duration and bv duration enchant, you definitely need thunderous salvo.

any way to not need it? :)
Not really, unless you're gonna invest in Chaos DoT clusters with Skill effect Duration. FWIW you can grab Potency of Will (and Anointed Flesh) using a Very Large thread of hope in the jewel socket above EE, and 15% skill effect duration on elder boots, which puts you at 11.75s duration which is really close ...
"
RudyBaby wrote:
which puts you at 11.75s duration which is really close ...

May I ask what the exact number is for the duration if we want to get 10 stacks without thunderous salvos?

12 seconds
I'd say 12.5 secs at the least to allow for some margin of error. Unless you're macro-ing illegally.
Just switched to the build and i have a question: my BV mana cost it's only 4k after i cast it. am i doing something wrong ?
"
tutuxin wrote:
Just switched to the build and i have a question: my BV mana cost it's only 4k after i cast it. am i doing something wrong ?

yeah, not reading the guide fully :P
For better echo abuse i need to buy divergent spell echo support or it doesnt matter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info