[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

How can I calculate, how much total mana pool we need for 2k mana cost?
Last edited by Turbo32 on Mar 2, 2021, 4:04:03 AM
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
Souse03 wrote:
RIP Plume :(

Can´t say im surprised they changed it but still sad

I wonder if playing a build with plume instead of indigon could achieve more damage, will play around in PoB later to check

Nope, doesnt work. Plume crit doesnt work even if you permanently wear Plume.

I expected a nerf at the start of next league, but this mid-league nerf is kinda surprising.

Echo Abuse still works?
I just tested it and you still do crit 100% if you are wearing the plume, the part that doesnt work is removing it, buy you could try and build around plume instead of indigon
Last edited by Souse03 on Mar 2, 2021, 4:59:04 AM
"
fizel104 wrote:
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
Souse03 wrote:
RIP Plume :(

Can´t say im surprised they changed it but still sad

I wonder if playing a build with plume instead of indigon could achieve more damage, will play around in PoB later to check

Nope, doesnt work. Plume crit doesnt work even if you permanently wear Plume.

I expected a nerf at the start of next league, but this mid-league nerf is kinda surprising.

Echo Abuse still works?

Yes this does still work, they modified plume not pledge
"

Thx for answer. So how to make it now? I always make echo with plume. So now i can do it also with plume? (i dont have free sockets for blade blast and mines). I mean echo abuse will work when i will put plume (with mine and blade blast), switch unleash with ech support gem, then use bladeblast with detonates to get 1 blade, then again switch gems and plume to indigon?
"
fizel104 wrote:
"

Thx for answer. So how to make it now? I always make echo with plume. So now i can do it also with plume? (i dont have free sockets for blade blast and mines). I mean echo abuse will work when i will put plume (with mine and blade blast), switch unleash with ech support gem, then use bladeblast with detonates to get 1 blade, then again switch gems and plume to indigon?

Yep or use any other piece of gear to do that, the boots or gloves slot is probably the closest depending on where you leave the spare piece in your inventory
RIP

Plume alone will have laughable DPS, BV has no base damage to speak of, and you can't scale mana cost of archmage without indigon.

It should still be very decent with indigon alone on high investment as long as echo abuse stays, which is far from given. It definitely opens eyes on how weak of gem BV where you need such insane multiplier and AOE abuse to make it feel decent without HH.

For BV i'd look into Hand of Fervent indigon ascendant for next league, build posted on reddit seemed like it scales much higher because of no "no dmg if you exceed mana pool" clause on gloves, unlike on archmage, so you actually go for max indigon stacks for full 2000% spell dmg on top of insane base dmg.

It must be ascendant or pf for perma flasks.
Looks much harder to build, although might be helped a bit with pledge abuse if it stays (or not, since phy dmg needs to be converted to ele somehow, and without scepters and gloves it's very hard).

Also can play ascendant miner with arcane cloak + indigon and chainbreaker before you can build it, would be surprised if chainbreaker or berserk isn't gutted too.
How important is glorious vanity / corrupted soul?

Genuinely wondering if replacing it is a viable option?

"
Souse03 wrote:
I just tested it and you still do crit 100% if you are wearing the plume, the part that doesnt work is removing it, buy you could try and build around plume instead of indigon

I've tested this multiple times now, keeping Plume equipped, and with anom archmage it definitely does not shatter 100%. Are you sure you tested this correctly? Maybe you have naturally high crit chance?
Hello again, what is chance to get add multplier to that ring using warlord orb?

Or maybe some other option to get this mod?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info