[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
HecklerCope wrote:

Great job!

Whats your PoB dps look like with Plume/Echo adjustments? Also, how much do you hate Fungal Caverns rn?

I'll add a couple of your videos to the guide if you dont mind :)
"
Fixed a bug where the Plume of Pursuit unique helmet could cause Blade Vortex to deal critical strikes more often than intended.

Seems like plume doesn't work anymore or as it once did.
RIP Plume :(
Seriously I built around plume. Scrambling right now to switch things up :(
LOL. I used to hate fungals / beyond but the build does so much dps and I have enough avoidance to where I can switch to CI if need be. Saved my ass a number of times. That's actually how I have been farming humid fissures 2500+ since that shit does so much chaos dmg. My most hated enemy in delve is the living azurite, if you smoke them too fast you get destroyed.
Wouldn't elevated hunter mod "unaffected by poison" help against the zombies?
Zombies do not poison, they drop Caustic Ground on death, and explode/shattering their corpse doesnt stop this. The best you can do normally is 75% chaos res + 35% reduced chaos dmg taken from Pantheons, and thats enough only upto like 1200-1400 depth.

Can´t say im surprised they changed it but still sad

I wonder if playing a build with plume instead of indigon could achieve more damage, will play around in PoB later to check
"
Souse03 wrote:

Can´t say im surprised they changed it but still sad

I wonder if playing a build with plume instead of indigon could achieve more damage, will play around in PoB later to check

Nope, doesnt work. Plume crit doesnt work even if you permanently wear Plume.

I expected a nerf at the start of next league, but this mid-league nerf is kinda surprising.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Mar 2, 2021, 3:24:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info