[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

I tried the version with plume, but it seems it decreases the damage significantly. I know you do not wear it all the time, but for the ininital setup and after swapping i can barley kill magic mobs.

Do you let your BV run out? since only the final repeat deals a critical strike.
Or is it more that after the 4 seconds you need to "cooldown" for indigo that every stage above 5 deals a critical strike very rapidily?
As example:

10s--9s(crit)-8s(crit)-7s(crit)-6s(crit)-5s(crit)--->cast blade vortex for indigo stacks-->up to 10 stacks again
Last edited by Camatoo on Feb 17, 2021, 11:26:31 AM
If you can barely kill magic mobs its likely youve fucked up indigon stacks and nothing to do with plume.

Wear plume
Do detonate mine setup so that 1 blade left
Swap to indigon
Wait until 4 secs from the detonate mine setup
Cast BV, you now have like 6-8 blades
Wait 4 secs
Cast BV, you now have full 10 blades
Go run map
Last edited by RudyBaby on Feb 17, 2021, 11:36:51 AM
Theres no need to wait after swap to indigon, 1st cast with indigon is where whole cycle begins.
If you do not wait 4 secs after setup, Indigon will still make your first cast cost 9k mana because youve spent 1600 mana recently (even though you werent wearing indigon while spending it).

Now that does not matter much because the bricking should've passed by the time you do your second cast. But if you've cast Vortex in the meantime it will extend your bricking period indefinitely. So its better to be safe and just wait 4 secs after setup.
Ye it actually does, I just never noticed it. Probably because recent is global rule and not bound to indigon.
I'm having problems with understanding how to setup Plume properly.

Do you have any gems socketed into Plume?

You replace a gem with Divergent Spell Echo in your Pledge?

Is there any indicator shown that lets your know Plume is actually working?

I guess I really don't understand the repeat of BV.

"
RudyBaby wrote:
If you can barely kill magic mobs its likely youve fucked up indigon stacks and nothing to do with plume.

Wear plume
Do detonate mine setup so that 1 blade left
Swap to indigon
Wait until 4 secs from the detonate mine setup
Cast BV, you now have like 6-8 blades
Wait 4 secs
Cast BV, you now have full 10 blades
Go run map

I got it now. I completely forgot that i could socket high-impact and blade blast into plume, so i fiddled them into the chest and replaced vortex. Had to swap gems out after the setup...i love to make things more difficult than they need to be.
Last edited by Camatoo on Feb 17, 2021, 3:47:57 PM
Someone can check what dps i have? I dont know how to setup correctly pob. What i have found in this theard is that i have to change mana spent recently. Ofc i changed it and pob showing only 2kk dps. For me its possible coz i melt sirus a9 (he didint even launch beam), shaper and uber shaper. There is any guide how to setup pob to check dps correctly on this build?
Last edited by fizel104 on Feb 17, 2021, 5:21:51 PM
Is awakened unleashed bad for this build?
Double post
Last edited by timnor on Feb 17, 2021, 6:31:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info