[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

can we use hydrosphere instead of vortex? more exposure but more fiddly to use...
i dont know if exposures stack or not though.
Hi i got the three unique items, helm , weapon and body armour. level 69 right now. how do i play this build??
"
Iamverystrong wrote:
Hi i got the three unique items, helm , weapon and body armour. level 69 right now. how do i play this build??

This build guide is one of the most well written guides. Please read through the offensive section to understand how to do damage and the defense section to understand how you mitigate damage.
"
timnor wrote:
Is awakened unleashed bad for this build?

Awakened Unleash does nothing for this build since its damage multipliers do not apply to BV, and all we care about Seal gain frequency is that you gain 4 seals in 4 secs. So you could as well use a normal lvl 1 Unleash, and your dmg would be exactly the same.

The quality bonus on awakened unleash is slightly better than normal unleash, so if you've got spare currency theres no harm in using the Woke version.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Feb 18, 2021, 12:40:47 AM
Is there a way to foresee which seed is needed for a small mana node with glorious vanity? Or is just buying and selling until you get it?
"
ArtDal wrote:
Is there a way to foresee which seed is needed for a small mana node with glorious vanity? Or is just buying and selling until you get it?

there is no way to say which notes you get, since the seeds never appear twice with the same numbers.
Even if you find one with very close seed-numbers, the differecne still can be huge.

Either you buy them, test them and sell them, or you use divine orbs on them if you want to gamble. It changes the "conquerer" part too, but maybe you get lucky. I would say, if you didn't got absolut usless nodes, its one of the last things you should upgrade.
Okay did a few upgrades again - any pointers where to go from here?

I guess it's time to save up for proper jewels, no idea how people are affording them at 25ex each++

Also on WE - double clarity or clarity MoM+lightning pen?

gear
"
falagar112 wrote:

I guess it's time to save up for proper jewels, no idea how people are affording them at 25ex each++

I honestly think a cloak is better than your chest
The +1 to socketed active gems is barely useful, the 12% int is like 40 int only, cinderswallow already gives recover % ES on kill and if you use the plume set up the spell crit % is also wasted. Cloak gives you 70 more mana, more ER and ES and saves you 1 tree skill point because you dont need to allocate MoM

About the Jewels, I bought jewels with %max maan, %global crit multi and %crit multi for spells and made sure that i could modify the last prefix to add life with harvest. I bought every base for like 3-4 Ex (they might be a bit more expensive now but i was livesearching all day to snipe them) and then it took on average 3-4 tries of remove add life to hit %max life
"
Souse03 wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

I honestly think a cloak is better than your chest
The +1 to socketed active gems is barely useful, the 12% int is like 40 int only, cinderswallow already gives recover % ES on kill and if you use the plume set up the spell crit % is also wasted. Cloak gives you 70 more mana, more ER and ES and saves you 1 tree skill point because you dont need to allocate MoM

About the Jewels, I bought jewels with %max maan, %global crit multi and %crit multi for spells and made sure that i could modify the last prefix to add life with harvest. I bought every base for like 3-4 Ex (they might be a bit more expensive now but i was livesearching all day to snipe them) and then it took on average 3-4 tries of remove add life to hit %max life

the ES% on kill is crazy good in 100% delirious maps. The +1 was a side effect of crafting non-influence->influence to get rid of a 6 hp roll. the 12% int is basically more mana.

but main reason to use this chest is that the extra +5 MoM gives a lot of surviveability. Before with 60% MoM, i wasn't utilizing my max mana at all when it comes to eHP, now I do. It gave me around 2.5k more eHP.

It's obviously not a perfect chest, and when I have currency to grab a backup chest, I might throw a maven orb or two at it to make it better.

Crit is a little wasted as i do use the plume trick for the harder bossfights, but for normal mapping I cba using it all the time as it kinda feels like a waste of time to do. Without it you still have plenty of dps to clear things as fast as you can move around.

Thanks for the jewel pointer, that's a great idea.
https://imgur.com/TM4yZbg

So I have this timeless jewel, seems like a bunch of great notables and small passives (i was going to add a capture for each small passive but felt like too much work). Given what you can see, do any of you value these notables over the normal recommended tree for the 60x or 200x version?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by jew4life on Feb 18, 2021, 3:56:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info