[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
Souse03 wrote:
"
Missngo wrote:
It seems I instantly die when attempting uber atziri because my damage is too much for the reflect. How is this handled?

Sybil´s tormet on left ring slot + soul of Yugul + lvl 1 BV

Do you mean drop my rare ring or my essence worm? My build is basically at the max point, level 95.
"
Missngo wrote:
"
Souse03 wrote:
"
Missngo wrote:
It seems I instantly die when attempting uber atziri because my damage is too much for the reflect. How is this handled?

Sybil´s tormet on left ring slot + soul of Yugul + lvl 1 BV

Do you mean drop my rare ring or my essence worm? My build is basically at the max point, level 95.

Essence worm is pure dmg, rare ring is mostly survivability. Keep the one you prefer.

Note that even lvl 1 BV has enough phys dmg to kill you during the split phase if you hit the mirror. There are other solutions but they are equally painful:

* Double Sibyls rings + yugul
* Dyadian Dawn belt + left Sibyls + Yugul
* Avatar of Fire + left Sibyls + Yugul + replace Light pen with Fire pen support
Headhunter, yay or nay?

Just wondering, I can go and buy one and it would speed up mapping greatly, and be great for 5 ways - but at the same time i think it's near impossible to hit 1800 mana with using rare chest and headhunter?
"
falagar112 wrote:
Headhunter, yay or nay?

Just wondering, I can go and buy one and it would speed up mapping greatly, and be great for 5 ways - but at the same time i think it's near impossible to hit 1800 mana with using rare chest and headhunter?

You only need 1800 mana with big bosses, normal mapping with 1600 mana is fine. Prepare another belt to swap with bosses
Last edited by cutiechuchu on Feb 16, 2021, 3:19:30 AM
"
RudyBaby wrote:
Essence worm is pure dmg, rare ring is mostly survivability. Keep the one you prefer.

Note that even lvl 1 BV has enough phys dmg to kill you during the split phase if you hit the mirror. There are other solutions but they are equally painful:

* Double Sibyls rings + Yugul
* Dyadian Dawn belt + left Sibyls + Yugul
* Avatar of Fire + left Sibyls + Yugul + replace Light pen with Fire pen support

Thanks, I'll try dropping my rare ring (the only damage is from 20% crit multi) for a Sibyls on the left slot. Do you think I should also not cast Vortex (currently cursing with Conductivity and Elemental Weakness) during this fight?
I pumped the character to level 90, the branch is identical to the branch at level 90, the gear is similar to the one in the POB. But my damage is only 1 million, I don’t understand what the mistake is!
How much mana does it cost to cast your blade vortex the first time?
"
Grom99 wrote:
I pumped the character to level 90, the branch is identical to the branch at level 90, the gear is similar to the one in the POB. But my damage is only 1 million, I don’t understand what the mistake is!

How much mana does it cost to cast your blade vortex the first time? And can you provide a PoB pastebin for your build?
Hey guys, can somebody give me some advice on my build ? My BV cost is 1497 right now, reaching 1600 seems so difficult, and I see some people reach 1800, what would be the next upgrade for my build ?
Thanks, love the guide btw
"
Missngo wrote:
"
Grom99 wrote:

How much mana does it cost to cast your blade vortex the first time? And can you provide a PoB pastebin for your build?

https://pastebin.com/9hXYEv5b
First use consumes 1491 mana. Of course, I understand that the gear is not even close to ideal, but I think the damage should be more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info