[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

How come all the gems on your indigon are level 1? Do they need to be, is there a reason for this? Also how the hell do you have so much ES, I'm still like 2.5k short. I'm only short a little mana, im at like 8100. Still cant seem to get above that though. But the ES is killin me how short it is.
We dont want Clarity and Precision to reserve more mana, so we keep them level 1.

As for ES, if you're comparing with my old PoB, about 1k of the difference is due to legacy mana as ES roll on watchers eye which got nerfed from 18% to 10%. For the rest of the difference, I'm assuming its just because you have lower mana and life, but I cant say for sure since your character is private.
"
RudyBaby wrote:
We dont want Clarity and Precision to reserve more mana, so we keep them level 1.

As for ES, if you're comparing with my old PoB, about 1k of the difference is due to legacy mana as ES roll on watchers eye which got nerfed from 18% to 10%. For the rest of the difference, I'm assuming its just because you have lower mana and life, but I cant say for sure since your character is private.

Man, I'm really curious, why you aren't using Indigon in your build? Is it because you are in HC maybe?
I'm level 95 almost 96 and i'm trying to switch to cluster jewels setup now.
Which one should be the best and which mode?
There is not a detatailed post about that.
Thanks a lot this build rocks!
Hey,

Could someone take a look and tell me how to best improve this build, also I need more pre indigon mana cost it is only 1577 no clue how to get more.

https://pastebin.com/JWw6NU7S that is my PoB

Thanks in advance!
The answer is always, get more total mana :)

Is some of your jewellery still missing fertile catalyst? Also you still have 5 levels to gain and 5 skill points to allocate, which is a healthy chunk of mana.

Also, do you only cast Vortex manually? I see you have a lv 20 Vortex without bloodmagic, which will almost certainly brick your dmg is used on left click.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Feb 3, 2021, 2:31:14 PM
"
FedeS wrote:
Man, I'm really curious, why you aren't using Indigon in your build? Is it because you are in HC maybe?

Yes, its because I'm in HC, but its not a simple choice. While its far less damage, I just feel the non Indigon version is more reliable, atleast on a medium budget. But I dont recommend it for SC, theres no reason to give up that much dmg.

If you wanna know the details here's some stuff I'd have to give up to switch to the Indigon version: Ailment immunity, Resists capped for elemental weakness, Chaos res capped, -4 pts to path to Thunderous salvos, -1 jewel spot for glorious vanity, the regen from agnostic, fast charging of Sigil of Power, no chance of fucking up by pressing BV too early. What I gain: fuckton more dmg, 3-4k more ES.

Also, Clarity watchers eyes and Indigon are stupidly expensive in HC right now.

Last edited by RudyBaby on Feb 3, 2021, 2:51:10 PM
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
I think I'm mostly done with my gear:

I get rid of ring with Wrath (it gives me ~1mil DPS but takes away 300 hp and ES as long as resistances)

Without flasks and righteos fire I have ~11 mil DPS which is more then enough. I still want to get some additional defense (probably will get some block chance, and maybe will get bit more life)

That is insane gear! Congrats! How did you manage to get that, bought or self crafted?

If self crafted, how did you go about it?
"
RudyBaby wrote:

Very solid set of gear! 20.5k hp with 5 levels to go, I support your decision to get rid of wrath for more hp :) Btw with 65% MoM you're actually short on mana in the ratio, so maybe try to increase your mana total rather than life.

Also, I think you're wasting one passive point by connecting near Elemental Overload rather than connecting to Arcanists Dominion.

Actually no, I have exact right amount of mana https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3yfmEukNhM

God damn, thanks for noticing issue with passive point! It allows me to get rid of str on one of jewels.
Last edited by skiminok1989 on Feb 3, 2021, 3:44:13 PM
"
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
I think I'm mostly done with my gear:

I get rid of ring with Wrath (it gives me ~1mil DPS but takes away 300 hp and ES as long as resistances)

Without flasks and righteos fire I have ~11 mil DPS which is more then enough. I still want to get some additional defense (probably will get some block chance, and maybe will get bit more life)

That is insane gear! Congrats! How did you manage to get that, bought or self crafted?

If self crafted, how did you go about it?

Most of items I crafted by myself. (Usually I was buying item with T1 mana + good HP roll, and then was adding additional mods via conquers orbs + harvest craft)
Last edited by skiminok1989 on Feb 3, 2021, 3:46:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info