[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Holy shit that screenshake! Very nice video though :)
"
Has anyone cleared all game with this and is farming easy? Would love to see a video for mapping speed and bossing if possible...

t16 100% juiced deli double beyond is easy without hh, Sirus A8 is basically phased in seconds / is a joke.

But on budget Maven's Uncharted Realms hidden and feared invitations are not easy, uul-netol totally wrecks with phys dmg, and AOE is such that main advantage of this build (doing damage while on the move / avoiding a lot) is irrelevant.

Should be passable by just going all in on damage / dropping some survivability, but will still depend on what Maven decides to buff them with.
Anything involving uber atziri will obviously be a pain due to double reflect as mentioned before, requiring at least 2 slot sacrifices to counter which will inevitably mean huge dps and surv loss.

Looks like can't do wave 20 simulacrum comfortably on budget also, and not talking about Kosis there, but normal trash, really missing some high attack block / heal on block. Waves 1-19 / Omniphobia - are easy.

Should be solvable by some freeze (call of brotherhood or anomalous archmage + divergent trinity) + optionally Blast-Freeze cold large cluster notable for perma-freeze of everything, or using thunderstruck lightning large cluster notable for 100% knockback of everything.

Maven herself should be doable if you can do memory games, at least we don't litter screen with effects.
Would anyone mind taking a look at my setup and let me know how I am doing so far? New to the build and putting in some of my own ideas.
"
Here is Canyon T15 100% deli all sexants.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmtLW9mnpXo

Cool video, btw what's in the R key? At first I thought you was casting BV every 3 seconds, but it seems it's because the R skill.
Last edited by FedeS on Feb 4, 2021, 10:53:47 AM
"
WrongBlight wrote:
But on budget Maven's Uncharted Realms hidden and feared invitations are not easy, uul-netol totally wrecks with phys dmg, and AOE is such that main advantage of this build (doing damage while on the move / avoiding a lot) is irrelevant.

Breachlords are the hardest invitation. Only strategy which works against them well is to kill them before they kill you (and maven starts spawning more bosses which woud just overwhelm you). Plume abuse on decent gear makes fight trivial tho.

"
WrongBlight wrote:

Maven herself should be doable if you can do memory games, at least we don't litter screen with effects.

Like covering entire screen with vortex which prevents you from seeing anything? I had to swap to hydro orb for maven.
"
FedeS wrote:
"
Here is Canyon T15 100% deli all sexants.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmtLW9mnpXo

Cool video, btw what's in the R key? At first I thought you was casting BV every 3 seconds, but it seems it's because the R skill.

That's phase run. Phase run + elusive + quicksilver + onslaught is super nice for this build.
ign: aan_allein_daishan
"
koticgood wrote:
That's phase run. Phase run + elusive + quicksilver + onslaught is super nice for this build.

Interesting. Thanks for the info.
Hi, I have a quick question. Why do we use Glorious Vanity Jewel ?
"
kpham1991 wrote:
Hi, I have a quick question. Why do we use Glorious Vanity Jewel ?

It gives 20% of life as extra energy shield, which is huge. Also I think it helps a little with regen: damage will now split evenly between ES/Life, which means leech/regen are always active for both, instead of just ES for the first few thousand.

Edit: Sorry I forgot to mention it corrupts nearby keystones to provide this benefit. Probably you know that already.
Last edited by jaklz on Feb 5, 2021, 1:48:39 AM
Hi mate,
I am working on something similar.
maybe you can help me with the archmage mechanics... when i trigger my bladevortex like you do, than use "Lavianga's Spirit" wich makes our mana costs to zero and than boost indigos with arcane cloak.
will the flask protect the archmage, because we still can afford it? the archmage buff will still stand because it was casted with mana cost. or am i wrong?

would get an insane boost for the time the flask is up (nearly the 4 seconds to the indigos break point)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info