[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

yes it does i thought it was in the heavy.ahk file ty so much im so addicted to the build i cant stop but that extra imput was killing me forever a hero in my heart!
Not sure if anyone else is using Lutbot like this, but I've found it to be really helpful to have my blade vortex bound to '1' w/ a status bar of 4 seconds and then having no skills bound to '2' w/ a status bar of 4.25 secs.

This way i press 1+2 together and i get two bars and the goal is to cast BV again after the first bar goes away but before the second bar. Basically if nothing else, i know to never recast BV before all the lutbot bars go away. Hope this helps ppl.
Interesting build, I'm about to try it out.

Just one thing Iam missing, for the love of God I can't figure out how are we converting the BV phys dmg to Lightning...
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
Rosslol wrote:

Struggling to make it show anything at all =[

Also, Rudy, if possible could you post an updated POB?

Thanks for the work you put into this

Have you tried the basic F9 to toggle the overlay ? Do you see the rank display on the top right corner of your screen? And are you in Windowed Fullscreen mode or exclusive Fullscreen? Im just shooting in the dark, a couple other people also had issues with it showing up, and I dont know why.

I'l try to update the PoBs soon. Though the only change is in the one ascendancy node, everything else is exactly the same.

Managed to get it sorted.

The reason i was asking about the POB is a see yourself and others pathing differently was all
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
You can buy gear that will allow you to clear pretty much everything for ~20ex. At the beginning all what you need are pretty much Pledge of hands and Indigon. But if you want "immortality" build will cost you 100-200ex.

I'm interested to know what you mean with immortality? Fortify with Hardened Scars? Higher block chance? Or just more eHP with high-end jewels and mana on gear? Thanks in advance.

"
trusbasass wrote:
Just one thing Iam missing, for the love of God I can't figure out how are we converting the BV phys dmg to Lightning...

Archmage adds a shitton of lightning damage.
Last edited by FedeS on Feb 2, 2021, 9:16:43 AM
Having a blast with this build. I liquided some Currency in standard, because aurastacker is still incredible expensive.

I have some things that bugger me. Why do you have precision only at lvl 1? No triple mod watchers eye with a precision mod. I understand that we need the mana, but i have it at lvl 18 and all together 263 mana reserved at 8267 total.
Another thing, sometimes my damage is very incosistent, even when i watch lutbot bar.
Does it cripples your damage that much when you mess up the second cast of BV and recast it within the 4 seconds of the indigo buff?

Or could it be that i just need more critchance? Tooltip in HO with flasks up is around 51%
"
Camatoo wrote:

Does it cripples your damage that much when you mess up the second cast of BV and recast it within the 4 seconds of the indigo buff?

Yes, it removes all dps gained through Archmage support if you overstack the indigon buff, which is all the dps there is. Better cast BV a little bit late rather than too early.
Last edited by MrOger on Feb 2, 2021, 1:00:45 PM
Hello, beginner player here, thanks a ton for the build im loving it.

https://pastebin.com/iq3bckwp

could you take a quick look and tell me why my dps is so low, any other tips and recommendations would be greatly appreciated. thanks again for the amazing build.
Started crafting unnerve gloves myself, they are crazy hard to find. So far I got upto some pretty good gloves
Does anyone know if there's a reliable way to craft jewels such as the ones listed on the gear section? They're really expensive in standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info