[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Ok so Im completely new to this. I bought everything you have cause the templar was already 91. How the hell do you heal with this build lol
I realized whats killing me is the righteous fire proc. I die so fast with no way to heal through it.
"
Klick777 wrote:
I realized whats killing me is the righteous fire proc. I die so fast with no way to heal through it.

Dont use Righteous Fire only Vaal Righteous Fire.
"
MirzaLx wrote:
Hello, beginner player here, thanks a ton for the build im loving it.

https://pastebin.com/iq3bckwp

could you take a quick look and tell me why my dps is so low, any other tips and recommendations would be greatly appreciated. thanks again for the amazing build.

You have 0 mana on gloves and ring and very little on the boots, just changing that and getting your mana to 9k plus and hitting the next indigon tier is huge for DPS
Also throw some divines at your cloak whenever you can to get a better mana roll

If you are checking DPS on PoB dont forget to input how much mana you have used recently
I think I'm mostly done with my gear:

I get rid of ring with Wrath (it gives me ~1mil DPS but takes away 300 hp and ES as long as resistances)

Without flasks and righteos fire I have ~11 mil DPS which is more then enough. I still want to get some additional defense (probably will get some block chance, and maybe will get bit more life)
Hey,

First of all thanks for a great build, and taking the time to answer peoples questions.

Quick question myself,

In the guide you mention that with harvest back, synthesised boots with unwavering stance are a possibility again.

How do you feel about using them? I am using a pair myself right now, but I cannot help but feel that we're losing out a lot by using them?

Getting rid of all chance to evade/negating blind and possible mods on the boots themselves like elusive/tailwind?

Do you personally think the trade off is worth it?
I did. It's a VAAL Righteous Fire, but when it procs i get wrecked.
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
I think I'm mostly done with my gear:

I get rid of ring with Wrath (it gives me ~1mil DPS but takes away 300 hp and ES as long as resistances)

Without flasks and righteos fire I have ~11 mil DPS which is more then enough. I still want to get some additional defense (probably will get some block chance, and maybe will get bit more life)

Very solid set of gear! 20.5k hp with 5 levels to go, I support your decision to get rid of wrath for more hp :) Btw with 65% MoM you're actually short on mana in the ratio, so maybe try to increase your mana total rather than life.

Also, I think you're wasting one passive point by connecting near Elemental Overload rather than connecting to Arcanists Dominion.
"
Klick777 wrote:
Ok so Im completely new to this. I bought everything you have cause the templar was already 91. How the hell do you heal with this build lol

ou need either a anomalous blade vortex or a cluster jewel with the "dorians lesson" mod on it.

For myself i went with the blade vortex and used harvest craft to modify 2 jewels with "20% increased life regen from lífe leech"
"
falagar112 wrote:
Hey,

First of all thanks for a great build, and taking the time to answer peoples questions.

Quick question myself,

In the guide you mention that with harvest back, synthesised boots with unwavering stance are a possibility again.

How do you feel about using them? I am using a pair myself right now, but I cannot help but feel that we're losing out a lot by using them?

Getting rid of all chance to evade/negating blind and possible mods on the boots themselves like elusive/tailwind?

Do you personally think the trade off is worth it?

If you're running Evil Eye on a curse medium cluster, then yeah Unwavering Stance is not worth. If not, then Unwavering doesnt really have a downside since theres no other real evade chance on the build .

As for elusive/tailwind, elusive directly clashes for the prefix slot with life + mana + movespeed so I dont really recommend it. Tailwind is nice QoL but its just 8% more movespeed. I personally value the QoL of stun immunity over QoL of 8% speed, but ultimately its your choice. Maybe keep the boots while you work on getting stun immunity from other sources?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info