[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

I just meant short on mana as in the ratio between life and mana for MoM. You have 5392 life, so to make full use of 65% MoM, you need 5392/0.35 * 0.65 = 10013 unreserved mana.
"
RudyBaby wrote:
I just meant short on mana as in the ratio between life and mana for MoM. You have 5392 life, so to make full use of 65% MoM, you need 5392/0.35 * 0.65 = 10013 unreserved mana.

Ou, got it. Yeah that make sense. Thanks again :)
"
RudyBaby wrote:
The answer is always, get more total mana :)

Is some of your jewellery still missing fertile catalyst? Also you still have 5 levels to gain and 5 skill points to allocate, which is a healthy chunk of mana.

Also, do you only cast Vortex manually? I see you have a lv 20 Vortex without bloodmagic, which will almost certainly brick your dmg is used on left click.

Damage is not really a problem though, Yes I cast vortex manually but I see I'm not the only one doing that. I just saw I still need to fertile my amulet oops
Last edited by noelbudo on Feb 3, 2021, 5:12:37 PM
"
RudyBaby wrote:
Yes, its because I'm in HC, but its not a simple choice. While its far less damage, I just feel the non Indigon version is more reliable, atleast on a medium budget. But I dont recommend it for SC, theres no reason to give up that much dmg.

If you wanna know the details here's some stuff I'd have to give up to switch to the Indigon version: Ailment immunity, Resists capped for elemental weakness, Chaos res capped, -4 pts to path to Thunderous salvos, -1 jewel spot for glorious vanity, the regen from agnostic, fast charging of Sigil of Power, no chance of fucking up by pressing BV too early. What I gain: fuckton more dmg, 3-4k more ES.

Also, Clarity watchers eyes and Indigon are stupidly expensive in HC right now.

That's some really cool info. Thanks a lot for your input Rudy.
Actually passive "Conviction of Power" with +4 Power, +4 endurance charges so useless in this build. "Illuminated devotion" much better.

Power Charges u can generate with passive "Stormrider" u need only add "Cold damage to spell" on abyss jewel or craft on ring.

Or get hunter amulet with:

And u get Power, Endurance and Frenzy charges.

For fast clearing, that amulet craft is very high value. But most of the hard content this league is bossfights, and 5% on-kill effects dont do much when theres only 4-10 bosses to kill. 4 minimum End charges is also +16 all res that you dont need on your gear, but I guess thats less relevant when you have harvest in the game to reroll resists.
Has anyone cleared all game with this and is farming easy? Would love to see a video for mapping speed and bossing if possible...

I lvled a scion archmage for BL but I can't stand it and I'm back to my Heirophant.. only issue is in either going to dump all curre xh into this, or I go freezing pulse totems.
"
Adjust91 wrote:
Has anyone cleared all game with this and is farming easy? Would love to see a video for mapping speed and bossing if possible...

I lvled a scion archmage for BL but I can't stand it and I'm back to my Heirophant.. only issue is in either going to dump all curre xh into this, or I go freezing pulse totems.

Mapping and bossing super smooth, here is an example. T18 80% delirious map: https://youtu.be/V4gYZ_DTsJQ

I died once because (for some reason) I decided that I can facetank metamorph, long story short - I can't :) I don't know what it was made of, but it has more HP then A9 Maev.
Last edited by skiminok1989 on Feb 3, 2021, 10:27:38 PM
RudyBaby I'm changing my profile shortly so my character can be viewed. Lemme know what I can fix or what I'm missing.
"
Adjust91 wrote:

Here is Canyon T15 100% deli all sexants.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmtLW9mnpXo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info