[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Alright, ignore my previous message, after uninstalling and reinstalling PoB fork, import works fine!
hey folks, anyone mind takin a look at my build? I know I need quite a bit of upgrades, but I feel like I should be much more tanky and do more damage than I currently am. any sort of direction I should go in would be much appreciated!
https://pastebin.com/BR9n6vCd
Does the lutbot overlay still work? i can't for the life of me get it to show
"
Rosslol wrote:

Play around with the coordinates, maybe they are off screen.
Also the bar is always on your "main" screen on windows.

Also very nice, if you know a little ahk, you can get it to play beep if the bar runs out. Was way better for me than constantly being distracted by the bar.
How expensive is this build and how far can it go? I lvled a CoC Cyclone and a BL Miner for both bossing and 100% delirium, but honestly.. they're both very frustrating to play as I get randomly 1 shot ALOT..

I need something tankier, but still fairly strong/fast at mapping/bossing.. Is this the build? reason I'm looking here is I have an 87 Hierophant already I can easily respec.
"
"
Rosslol wrote:

Play around with the coordinates, maybe they are off screen.
Also the bar is always on your "main" screen on windows.

Also very nice, if you know a little ahk, you can get it to play beep if the bar runs out. Was way better for me than constantly being distracted by the bar.

Struggling to make it show anything at all =[

Also, Rudy, if possible could you post an updated POB?

Thanks for the work you put into this
Last edited by Rosslol on Feb 1, 2021, 4:33:11 PM
"
Rosslol wrote:

Struggling to make it show anything at all =[

Also, Rudy, if possible could you post an updated POB?

Thanks for the work you put into this

Have you tried the basic F9 to toggle the overlay ? Do you see the rank display on the top right corner of your screen? And are you in Windowed Fullscreen mode or exclusive Fullscreen? Im just shooting in the dark, a couple other people also had issues with it showing up, and I dont know why.

I'l try to update the PoBs soon. Though the only change is in the one ascendancy node, everything else is exactly the same.
"
Adjust91 wrote:
How expensive is this build and how far can it go? I lvled a CoC Cyclone and a BL Miner for both bossing and 100% delirium, but honestly.. they're both very frustrating to play as I get randomly 1 shot ALOT..

I need something tankier, but still fairly strong/fast at mapping/bossing.. Is this the build? reason I'm looking here is I have an 87 Hierophant already I can easily respec.

You can buy gear that will allow you to clear pretty much everything for ~20ex. At the beginning all what you need are pretty much Pledge of hands and Indigon. But if you want "immortality" build will cost you 100-200ex.
could anyone help me get my lutbot to work with right click ive went over the code like 20 times with cntrl+ f and never found what he talked about im getting carple tunnel from the extra index finger imput every 4.25 seconds just pm a picture of the code or the line i need to change i will love u like my own son
"
could anyone help me get my lutbot to work with right click ive went over the code like 20 times with cntrl+ f and never found what he talked about im getting carple tunnel from the extra index finger imput every 4.25 seconds just pm a picture of the code or the line i need to change i will love u like my own son

Does this help? https://i.imgur.com/vzlyJqQ.png

Make sure you 'Reload this script' after making the change.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Feb 2, 2021, 12:27:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info