[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
Roachamus wrote:
Loving this build but I have one problem. I get hit and my next BV cost goes up ruining the 4 second rotation? Is it the cast when damage taken immortal call?

That makes no sense. CWDT doesnt cost mana. Did you get stunned mid BV cast animation?
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
AcesSuited wrote:
Hey Rudy! Loving the build so far, but one question:

How would you recommend balancing the Wave of Conviction damage so that it applies the correct exposure? Currently the flat fire damage I have on jewels for cremator is making it deal ~300 minimum fire damage versus only around 180 max possible lightning damage, so I'm just not using it at all. Should I look for a jewel that adds as little fire as possible and others with added Lightning, or is there something else I'm missing since this is the first time I've used the skill?

Is that with a lv 1 Wave of Conviction? Usually, if WoC is high enough lvl (lv18+), the small added fire dmg you may have from jewels becomes much less relevant, and just having Wrath aura on should make the lightning portion higher.

Wrath makes sense, thanks. It's level 13 right now, only recently bought all the rest of my gems outside the 2 main 6links. I'll continue to level it and if it doesn't fix itself by 20 I'll send the PoB calcs.
Finally jumped head first into this build since I already have dthe gear and was an Agnostic Archhmage BV toon.

After getting the overlay that adds the 4 second timer and having it right above my characters head, I very quickly started getting the feel for this build. I threw my little spin on it since unnerve gloves are crazy prices and picked up culling gloves. Since I can't afford an awakened hextouch, I put a bunch of defensive/fun gems in chest with CWDT.

Spending the rest of my exalts to finish the build felt daunting. Things still aren't where I would like them, as I like to not rely on flasks DPS and run zoom zoom flasks and need to budget for big boy conc ground flask yet. That being said, everything melts. Just toasted A6 Sirus with no deaths and am pushing through low 90's and T16s w/o dying easily.

Once you get the timing and feel down, this build is fantastic. Think I have 3500 life, 4500 ES and 9k Mana. This is all pooled together with MoM, cloak of defiance, heiro MoM, and clarity MoM watchers eye, I feel damn near immortal. The only thing I didn't like was not having life leach somewhere, and the Mana flask interaction with Indigon, so I specced a little different and got a decent cluster for Doryanis lesson. I feel perfect now.

Will continue on this build until I get some Maven 10s down, Uber Elder and all end game content cleared, then see if it still holds my interest. Thanks for this build guide and all the details in it man. You saved my character and allowed me to continue enjoying end game!
Last edited by sheeeeeeets on Jan 29, 2021, 9:01:55 AM
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
Roachamus wrote:
Loving this build but I have one problem. I get hit and my next BV cost goes up ruining the 4 second rotation? Is it the cast when damage taken immortal call?

That makes no sense. CWDT doesnt cost mana. Did you get stunned mid BV cast animation?

That was probably it. It would always happen when I engaged a large pack. So I need to aim for stun immunity.
Would love for someone to help me look at my build a bit what I'm doing wrong, my mana just isn't where it has to be atm.
"
noelbudo wrote:
Would love for someone to help me look at my build a bit what I'm doing wrong, my mana just isn't where it has to be atm.

Use divine orb on your chest til you get > 140 mana
I don't understand what i do wrong. Have like zdps, but doing bv just for your guide. I'm using bv, start moving to don't get 7 stacks, then after 4second on timer i use this again, can it be problem that i have just 5k mana and my arcmage doesn't give add lightning damage to bv? cose i can't kill nothing, just tryed t5 boss, it's zdps. Can anyone help me?
"
"
noelbudo wrote:

Anything else I should do?
"
noelbudo wrote:
"
"
noelbudo wrote:

Delevel your clarity. You only need it on lvl 1 for the watchers eye MoM mod.

Also unlink precision and clarity. They do not need to be linked. Just reserving more mana than needed.
"
noelbudo wrote:
"
"
noelbudo wrote:

You have a lv 19 Vortex without Blood Magic. Are you sure you arent bricking yourself with it? Read the Vortex section of the guide in detail.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info