[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Just what needs to be forgotten about EHP and go to block/dodge version))
Hey guys, any advice for crafting unnerve fingerless gloves?

Im currently alt spamming till I get unnerve, then augment looking for any high res and then regal and pray to get a good roll on max life or mana.

After that multimod 2nd res and life/mana

There has to be an easier way to craft it, isnt it?

PS: I've been crazy luck getting double corrupted cloak of defiance with: 45%dmg + projectile gems, Should i sell it and get a cheaper one with +2 curse gems?
Also i have NO IDEA the price of it, coz there isnt any similar one in the market to compare.
Last edited by Warsong87 on Nov 6, 2020, 3:59:57 AM
"
Warsong87 wrote:
Hey guys, any advice for crafting unnerve fingerless gloves?

Im currently alt spamming till I get unnerve, then augment looking for any high res and then regal and pray to get a good roll on max life or mana.

After that multimod 2nd res and life/mana

There has to be an easier way to craft it, isnt it?

PS: I've been crazy luck getting double corrupted cloak of defiance with: 45%dmg + projectile gems, Should i sell it and get a cheaper one with +2 curse gems?
Also i have NO IDEA the price of it, coz there isnt any similar one in the market to compare.

Need spam alch+scour. And u need be sure that ilvl:85+

This are my gloves, they are lvl 85

Goal is achieving rare with: Unnerve+ life/mana + High res

Then multimod, would this be the easiest way?

Should I sell it and get +2curse gem corruption?
Last edited by Warsong87 on Nov 6, 2020, 4:35:12 AM
That chest looks like some Archmage BL guy will pay tons for.

But also +2 to curse doesnt do a whole lot, its just -2 res for each curse. %dmg, maxlife or maxres are the best corruptions imo.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Nov 6, 2020, 5:29:46 AM
"
Warsong87 wrote:

You can buy Craicic Chimeral beast. And make Imprint of magic item. Then use regal, if bad use imprint and again.
Generally 7% dex not the best option. U have ~150 dex and 7% it's only ~10DEX.

If u want use alt method craft (Which is very difficult in this case) u need get magic gloves with Unnerve + T1/T2 res/dex. Than Regal with imprint and get another T1/T2 prefix or suffix. And only than make multicraft.

When i craft with alch+scour method i get 3 Gloves with T1 ES mods + some mods i sold them for ~50ex. The method is long but profitable))
"
kalagen3 wrote:
"
Warsong87 wrote:

You can buy Craicic Chimeral beast. And make Imprint of magic item. Then use regal, if bad use imprint and again.
Generally 7% dex not the best option. U have ~150 dex and 7% it's only ~10DEX.

If u want use alt method craft (Which is very difficult in this case) u need get magic gloves with Unnerve + T1/T2 res/dex. Than Regal with imprint and get another T1/T2 prefix or suffix. And only than make multicraft.

When i craft with alch+scour method i get 3 Gloves with T1 ES mods + some mods i sold them for ~50ex. The method is long but profitable))

Awesome! so I was on the good way. Will annul the %dex and buy a few craicic and pray--
Thanks for the help guys!
I’m looking at megalomaniac clusters. Openness giving 30 base mana and 20% increased looks great. Is over shock worth getting? 30% increased lightning 30% increased effect of lightning ailments and shock can increase damage taken up to 60%. I feel like this is a decent idea for cheaper clusters. Any thoughts?
Hit 2K pretty smoothly, thanks Rudy. Time to go back and hit those humid fissures :)
"
HecklerCope wrote:
Hit 2K pretty smoothly, thanks Rudy. Time to go back and hit those humid fissures :)

Thats a big achievement, congrats!

You probably already know this, but some chaos res goes a long way in doing those humid fissures. That degen doesnt scale nearly as hard as zombie degen, and can be mitigated effectively with chaos res and good recovery.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Nov 8, 2020, 5:59:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info