[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

:{
Last edited by kalagen3 on Nov 5, 2020, 7:12:43 AM
:{{{
Last edited by kalagen3 on Nov 5, 2020, 7:12:31 AM
Wait, Chainbreaker is good, but how do you get around the part where you "Lose 5 Rage when you Hit an Enemy, no more than once every 0.3 seconds" ?

Thats over 15 rage lost per second, are you regening more rage than that ?
oh fuck Blade Vortex counts as a "hit"((( This can only work with mines (
Last edited by kalagen3 on Nov 5, 2020, 7:12:12 AM
Too bad :) Yeah Chainbreaker mainly just works with Totems, Mines or stuff like Generals Cry.

But it was a good idea though with Corrupted Soul from the belt. Unfortunately I don't see any other Legion Jewel that helps us to take advantage of that.
"
RudyBaby wrote:
I don't see any other Legion Jewel that helps us to take advantage of that.

We actually use "Militant Faith Timeless Jewel" with Dominus and get 3% more Spell Damage per Power Charge.

And if u place them near Unnatural Instinct u can get ~150 devotions.
If take jewel:
4% increased Elemental Damage per 10 Devotion
1% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras per 10 Devotion
That 60% Elem DMG and 15% Aura.

or

+2% to all Elemental Resistances per 10 Devotion
30% all res and 15% Aura.

And with 150 devotions we can roll good passives:
- Gain 5% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while you have at least 150 Devotion
- 15% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage while you have at least 150 Devotion
- +1% to all maximum Resistances if you have at least 150 Devotion
- 10% chance to inflict Lightning Exposure on Hit if you have at least 150 Devotion
Last edited by kalagen3 on Nov 5, 2020, 9:40:55 AM
"
kalagen3 wrote:
"
RudyBaby wrote:

We actually use "Militant Faith Timeless Jewel" with Dominus and get 3% more Spell Damage per Power Charge.

If take jewel:

or

- Gain 5% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while you have at least 150 Devotion
- 15% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage while you have at least 150 Devotion
- 10% chance to inflict Lightning Exposure on Hit if you have at least 150 Devotion

To me it seems that none of these are worth it. Are you just theorycrafting trying to incorporate some ideas from different builds?
First of all, even with unnatural instinct, I don't see you reaching 150 devotion with current tree: 4 small attribute(40)+ 20 small(100) totals to 140 devotion. If you rely on getting extra 5 devotion from notables, then you don't have any transformed notables, meaning there is no point in gaining devotion in the first place? Not to mention that as far as I can tell, there are no notables in that area that you would like to replace, unless you want to spend 3 extra points to path to an allocated one, which is a big opportunity cost.
Depends exactly on POB, but aura effect isn't that good on this build, 15% aura effect is like 2% more dps.
Inner conviction keystone is fine, but without getting any extra maximum power charges, this is only conditional 9% more damage (and you make a keystone conflict so you lose corrupted soul).
Overall I don't see how even a perfectly divined militant faith is worthwhile there - did you calculate gains/losses?
I think you missed his deleted original post that uses Replica Soul Tether to get Corrupted Soul and thus frees up the Timeless Jewel slot.

His initial idea was Chainbreaker with Divergent Berserk for tons of More spell dmg but since that doesnt work, we're brainstorming other valuable Timeless jewel possibilities.

FWIW, the best use of Militant Faith is actually in the Witch's jewel socket. Assuming you also path up to Heart of Thunder, that comfortably gives more than 150 Devotion. And on top we have 4 unallocated notables that are only 1 or 2 pts away, for the transformed Devotion notables. But ofc it'll take a fuckton of divines to actually get good ones on those spots.

Last edited by RudyBaby on Nov 5, 2020, 10:37:31 AM
"
Grozaa wrote:
"
kalagen3 wrote:
"
RudyBaby wrote:

If take jewel:

or

To me it seems that none of these are worth it. Are you just theorycrafting trying to incorporate some ideas from different builds?
First of all, even with unnatural instinct, I don't see you reaching 150 devotion with current tree: 4 small attribute(40)+ 20 small(100) totals to 140 devotion. If you rely on getting extra 5 devotion from notables, then you don't have any transformed notables, meaning there is no point in gaining devotion in the first place? Not to mention that as far as I can tell, there are no notables in that area that you would like to replace, unless you want to spend 3 extra points to path to an allocated one, which is a big opportunity cost.
Depends exactly on POB, but aura effect isn't that good on this build, 15% aura effect is like 2% more dps.
Inner conviction keystone is fine, but without getting any extra maximum power charges, this is only conditional 9% more damage (and you make a keystone conflict so you lose corrupted soul).
Overall I don't see how even a perfectly divined militant faith is worthwhile there - did you calculate gains/losses?

We have 65 from Unnatural:

+40 from attribute and 10 small passive it's +50.
Together 155 devotion.

And we have Sentinel passive which we can replace with any useful one.

Best passive i think
4% increased Area Damage per 10 Devotion
2% to all Elemental Resistances per 10 Devotion

60% increased Area Damage gives us to much dmg.

Let's summarize:
My variant:
Belt Replica Soul Tether:
Corrupted Soul
+7% Maximum life as Extra Maximum ES
+30 str
+24 Multiplier crit durian any flask effect from corrupt (this belt cost is not expensive, so you can easily get).
+20 dex (freed attributes https://clip2net.com/s/49I6cxa )
+60% Arrea DMG
+30% All Res.
+9% "More!" spell dmg from Charges
+Gain 5% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while you have at least 150 Devotion.
-20 str (attributes passive).
-Jewel slot (7% HP, 10% MP, 10 Mult)
-10 all res (Sentinel Passive).
-Belt slot.

Further unchanged.

"

FWIW, the best use of Militant Faith is actually in the Witch's jewel socket. Assuming you also path up to Heart of Thunder, that comfortably gives more than 150 Devotion. And on top we have 4 unallocated notables that are only 1 or 2 pts away, for the transformed Devotion notables. But ofc it'll take a fuckton of divines to actually get good ones on those spots.

We don't get 150 devotion in Witch's Jewel Socket. And we will need additional passive points, since all the passives are needed there and we don't want to replace them.

3 Divine and i'am get it.

Was:
~5k HP
~5.5k ES

Now:

And increase a lot of DMG and +20 all res.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info