[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
Grozaa wrote:
"
richrood wrote:

So I just put Blood magic on everything except vortex.. Its just not making sense how this 13 mana cost skill is throwing it off. And yes sometimes I jump the gun, but it still happens when I KNOW i timed it right.. I will just link vortex to blood magic and hopefully it stops happening.
Thanks!

Just to clarify - it does actually make sense. The thing is, for example if the mana cost of your skill is 13, and then you use your blade vortex, the %increased mana cost from indigon applies to ALL of your skills - so they cost much more as well. If you link the skills to blood magic, it still applies, but then you pay in your blood - you can notice that even a flame dash can take out a decent chunk of your life.

Awesome thank you - I re-read the guides tidbit on vortex, and de-levelling it to 12 seems to work. Now that that's out of the way, if you could answer this q as well itd be great - how do I keep righteous fire from killing me? do i just not cast it when indigon is not active?
We don't use RF at all, only vaal RF. Read "FAQ 8 - Righteous Fire" :)
Hey! The build is great but I feel like Im not doing alot of DPS....not sure if I should take out HH??
"
tonyvn1 wrote:
Hey! The build is great but I feel like Im not doing alot of DPS....not sure if I should take out HH??

Are you sure you are not spamming BV too often and basically disabling your archmage that way? See section "CONCEPTS - OFFENCE". Your PoB looks fine to me. Sure, you still miss a lot of levels and jewels, but you should already have enough DPS to feel the power of the build.
YES!! Did my first Sirus 8 without dying...Feel like I need more DPS took me a while to kill him and some other bosses...What should I upgrade next? I have about like 60ex to mess with...
Your gear is pretty decent. But you're using both Asenath's AND Headhunter, two things that don't help your single target against bosses. Meanwhile thats putting a lot of pressure on your boots, rings and jewels to meed dex and resist requirements.

I've never been a fan of HH, I feel like a rare stygian + abyssal jewel offers more value. That probably also allows a better boots/rings and with fertile catalyst instead of resist catalyst. But HH comes down to your personal choice in the end.

Once your woke hextouch hits lvl 5 that enables the 2nd curse and should be big single target boost. You haven't path-ed to Counterweight yet, which is a lot of crit multi. Your Indigon's perfectly divined, but if you can get one with BV enchant that'd be really nice. Also why is one of your medium clusters 6 passives?
Last edited by RudyBaby on Nov 15, 2020, 11:34:49 PM
i truly dont understand why we use lightning pen without conversion phys to lightning
"
EpeTuk_15 wrote:
i truly dont understand why we use lightning pen without conversion phys to lightning

Because this is an Archmage build. The base phys from the BV gem accounts for only 2% of our dmg, the rest 98% is lightning dmg from archmage support.
Hi Rudy,
any chance you could check POB lvl100 to be actual. It's displaying that passive tree cannot be accessed.
Thanks in adcvance
"
miniwoogle wrote:
Hi Rudy,
any chance you could check POB lvl100 to be actual. It's displaying that passive tree cannot be accessed.
Thanks in adcvance

It works just fine for me. Are you using PoB Community Fork? You should definitely switch to it if not.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Nov 17, 2020, 6:46:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info