[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
kalagen3 wrote:
3 Divine and i'am get it.

Was:
~5k HP
~5.5k ES

And increase a lot of DMG and +20 all res.

Do you have a link to your POB with all the configurations you have set up? I tried to compare your POB to mine, but it seems like I still have more life, ES and DPS than your POB(and yes, I've manually added the timeless jewel bonuses and enabled clusters).
"
kalagen3 wrote:

Was:
~5k HP
~5.5k ES

Now:

For fair comparison you need to compare with a well rolled Stygian Vise + Abyssal jewel though, not with your Headhunter.
"
Grozaa wrote:
"
kalagen3 wrote:
3 Divine and i'am get it.

Was:
~5k HP
~5.5k ES

Do you have a link to your POB with all the configurations you have set up? I tried to compare your POB to mine, but it seems like I still have more life, ES and DPS than your POB(and yes, I've manually added the timeless jewel bonuses and enabled clusters).

POB does not take into account many values. Clusters, Timeless Jewels passive and other. There stats can be very different from reality.

"
For fair comparison you need to compare with a well rolled Stygian Vise + Abyssal jewel though, not with your Headhunter.

With my Stygian Vise with top rolls + top rolls HP/MP 40/40 + dmg on Abyssal sure i get more EHP.

I even get 1800+ MP cost of BV. But the damage is still less.
With Stygian Vise - 17200 AVG dmg (show in game). I'am have good Glorious Vanity with +12% MP and +10% Multiplier.
With Militant Faith - 17500 AVG dmg excluding +24 Multiplier crit when use flaks and +9% More DMG and +20% all res.

In the mine I often catch "one shot". Therefore, dmg is sometimes more important to me.
This is for everyone's choice. Because get T1 HP, T1 MP, T1 HP%, DEX at stygian vise. Much much harder then use Replica Soul Tether.
Last edited by kalagen3 on Nov 5, 2020, 3:38:21 PM
"
kalagen3 wrote:
"
Grozaa wrote:

POB does not take into account many values. Clusters, Timeless Jewels passive and other. There stats can be very different from reality.

Maybe you did not understand/read what I have written - I did take those values into account into POB. All the configuration, like allocating clusters, manually adding bonuses from timeless jewels(which is possible) , setting configs with conditionals - I've done it. And POB should be 100% accurate in that case.
For reference:
Your POB : https://pastebin.com/N0VEbhps
My POB : https://pastebin.com/3gcJiKUv
Last edited by Grozaa on Nov 5, 2020, 4:04:18 PM
You're missing:

- Enemy on consecrated ground
- Mana spent recently = 1800 (BV 1650 + 3x 57 Vortex)
- Shock effect to 24% (since u have 20% on yours, and kalagen has 20% increased effect of shock from cluster jewel)

But you also put extra 60% area dmg on timeless jewel when pob already calculates that based on devotion.

Here's with all that stuff fixed: https://pastebin.com/My6YaPdN
36.9m dps and 18093 ehp
Last edited by RudyBaby on Nov 5, 2020, 4:13:19 PM
"
kalagen3 wrote:

In the mine I often catch "one shot". Therefore, dmg is sometimes more important to me.
This is for everyone's choice. Because get T1 HP, T1 MP, T1 HP%, DEX at stygian vise. Much much harder then use Replica Soul Tether.

Looking at the numbers, I think this is a very nice setup. Bit less EHP but more Dmg. And the interaction between Militant Faith and Unnatural Instinct looks very cool.

But I also think you got super lucky in getting the best devotion notable (5% mana as ES) in the best possible spot (Sentinel).
"
RudyBaby wrote:
You're missing:

- Shock effect to 24% (since u have 20% on yours, and kalagen has 20% increased effect of shock from cluster jewel)

But you also put extra 60% area dmg on timeless jewel when pob already calculates that based on devotion.

36.9m dps and 18093 ehp

- yeah I've missed the consecrated ground
- I could be wrong but you'd really need to be mashing the vortex constantly to fit the 3 casts within 4 seconds given that it has a cooldown
- shock is obviously just an approximation but if you take a look at my boots they give me 37% effect of shock
"
Grozaa wrote:
"
RudyBaby wrote:
You're missing:

36.9m dps and 18093 ehp

- yeah I've missed the consecrated ground
- I could be wrong but you'd really need to be mashing the vortex constantly to fit the 3 casts within 4 seconds given that it has a cooldown
- shock is obviously just an approximation but if you take a look at my boots they give me 37% effect of shock

My bad, I missed your shock effect boots, so scratch that point.

In my experience, with a lv 12 vortex, 3 vortex in 4 sec has a fairly large uptime, but not 100%. Maybe kalagen adds in an occasional Flame Dask or something? But yeah that why I prefer to keep my manacost with 2x vortex of 1800 rather than 3x.
I like it more Cloack of Defiance for delve because he have evasion. Armor useless there. There would be some interesting option for freeze or chill aura or good move speed.
I was very happy when I inserted Divergent Berserk with him +35% mov speed. It's too bad that it doesn't work.

I'am try Expedition's End Sentinel Jacket it gives good survival in the mine, but not enough. Mobs don't freeze immediately, It seems BV + this armor very buggy.

There would be other ways to get freeze, dodge, evasion, block And at the same time don't lose in damage.

I don't know why to improve this build if not for the mine. All content completed with minimal gear.
"
kalagen3 wrote:
I like it more Cloack of Defiance for delve because he have evasion. Armor useless there. There would be some interesting option for freeze or chill aura or good move speed.
I was very happy when I inserted Divergent Berserk with him +35% mov speed. It's too bad that it doesn't work.

I'am try Expedition's End Sentinel Jacket it gives good survival in the mine, but not enough. Mobs don't freeze immediately, It seems BV + this armor very buggy.

There would be other ways to get freeze, dodge, evasion, block And at the same time don't lose in damage.

I don't know why to improve this build if not for the mine. All content completed with minimal gear.

What troubles you have in MinE?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info