[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
looking for some advice on the amulet replace.

I am still using Foible but i have upgraded pretty much most my gear to the point where i think it might be time to switch.

Do i just aim for close to the on in the current gear section or is there something else i should be looking for? Kind of confused how we can lose the 26% mana and 120 flat mana from Foible.

Current stats are:

HP 4350
ES 5546
Mana unresearved 9856
BV cost 1850

Thanks,

Advantage of rare amulet is mostly life roll(thus EHP) and crit multi. If you are following the main build version there is no way you would mantain 1.8k mana cost breakpoint if you lose foible. So overall currently by switching to rare amulet you would gain some EHP, but lose some damage(though obviously a good rare amulet can also have benefit in form of helping with attributes/resists as well).
"
Grozaa wrote:
"

I am still using Foible but i have upgraded pretty much most my gear to the point where i think it might be time to switch.

Do i just aim for close to the on in the current gear section or is there something else i should be looking for? Kind of confused how we can lose the 26% mana and 120 flat mana from Foible.

Current stats are:

HP 4350
ES 5546
Mana unresearved 9856
BV cost 1850

Thanks,

Advantage of rare amulet is mostly life roll(thus EHP) and crit multi. If you are following the main build version there is no way you would mantain 1.8k mana cost breakpoint if you lose foible. So overall currently by switching to rare amulet you would gain some EHP, but lose some damage(though obviously a good rare amulet can also have benefit in form of helping with attributes/resists as well).

thanks!

yea it looks like might just stick with foible.

Another quick question i have never taken a char to 100 before. I am 99 now what this the most efficient way to go from 99-100? im playing softcore trade.

Thanks,
"

Another quick question i have never taken a char to 100 before. I am 99 now what this the most efficient way to go from 99-100? im playing softcore trade.
Thanks,

It depends whether you mean time-efficient or cost-efficient

Time-efficient:
1. Pure chayula rotas
2. Other pure breachstone rotas
3. Heist laps strategy
4. Simulacrum
5. Infused beachheads
6. PJ/Cowards rotas
7. 83+ delve
8. t16 maps

If you are looking for the cost-efficiency then you can more or less reverse that list (though there are some exceptions).
"
Grozaa wrote:
"

Current stats are:

HP 4350
ES 5546
Mana unresearved 9856
BV cost 1850

Thanks,

I agree with what Grozaa said, but also remember that if you're a bit below the 1.8k threshold, you can always use the Vortex trick by removing Blood magic from it.

I am seeing lots of people paying a huge price in opportunity cost, just to get their manacost up from 1750 to 1800. When that is completely unnecessary, the mana buffer from Vortex is very consistent if you habitually spam left click to move. I'd much rather have the life + crit multi from a rare amulet.
As a stopgap until I can get a good cremator notable I am using a 2 socket Bubonic trail. This allows me equal life and mana to great boots and then fill out resist or more crit multi. Death walk should fill up cinderswallow pretty fast and gets rids of corpses for me. Any reason to not use them that I am missing?
Bubonic seems like a very nice idea, I just hadn't considered it.

The only misgiving I have is, whats the AoE of Death Walk and whats the delay in triggering it? Like do porcupine spikes still go off or is Death Walk fast enough to prevent that? I haven't played w Bubonic so I am not familiar with its mechanics but its certainly got me interested now.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Nov 1, 2020, 9:41:56 PM
"
RudyBaby wrote:
Bubonic seems like a very nice idea, I just hadn't considered it.

The only misgiving I have is, whats the AoE of Death Walk and whats the delay in triggering it? Like do porcupine spikes still go off or is Death Walk fast enough to prevent that? I haven't played w Bubonic so I am not familiar with its mechanics but its certainly got me interested now.

Death walk is decent but it doesn't act as 100% reliable corpse removal, because you basically have to walk over the corpse(the trigger radius is small). Given that the bv radius with all the increased aoe is kinda large, often times you would still get spiked from half the screen.
That's my first 100 level, thanks a lot for this build :)
Hey,

can you guys tell me where you find those endgame items?
I am still missing high end boots, gloves, ring and amulet.
I have 100 Ex to spend but cant find any good for a week now.
Did you craft all your self?
I am looking for smiliar items commended in guide, but cant find any good.
"
Paaiku wrote:
Hey,

can you guys tell me where you find those endgame items?
I am still missing high end boots, gloves, ring and amulet.
I have 100 Ex to spend but cant find any good for a week now.
Did you craft all your self?
I am looking for smiliar items commended in guide, but cant find any good.

If you're talking about my gear from Harvest league, that is not realistically achievable without harvest crafting. For what is achievable gear, you should check out the people that are playing it this league: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Hierophant&item=Pledge-of-Hands,Indigon&skill=Blade-Vortex

You can sort by Exp or DPS (not accurate tho) or Depth to see the top versions. Heist_FlooPy [kalagen3] in particular has some of the closest gear to my harvest version.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Nov 4, 2020, 12:20:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info