[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Wanted come on your post to say a huge thanks was loving playing this build already got him lvl 100 like 2-3 day ago :D easy lvl 100 i ever did ( this build cannot die ) . This builld IS probably the strongest tank and dps OF ALL poe build ever ( behind aura stack ofcourse) .

Huge huge thanks the only thing i could seee on this build guide is , you could ADD a version with asenath glove for EXPLODEEEEEEEE i think. I see(think) that to late already, I had my res/life/mana well round soo didnt wanted do it all again.
How do you afford to keep 10 stacks up? I cast once...get 7 or 5 if I move, cast again, 10, now Im at half mana, and cant afford to cast for a few seconds...and the cost sky rockets cuz of Indigon, so I walk around with 5 stacks and half mana

edit: I guess it's Cinderswallow?
"
Le_gentlemann wrote:
you could ADD a version with asenath glove for EXPLODEEEEEEEE i think.

It's about opportunity cost and it's not appropriate for this build variation. You need dex, resists...mana. Yes its amazing for clear but...not so sure its worth it here.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 30, 2020, 2:33:01 PM
"
How do you afford to keep 10 stacks up? I cast once...get 7 or 5 if I move, cast again, 10, now Im at half mana, and cant afford to cast for a few seconds...and the cost sky rockets cuz of Indigon, so I walk around with 5 stacks and half mana

edit: I guess it's Cinderswallow?
"
Le_gentlemann wrote:
you could ADD a version with asenath glove for EXPLODEEEEEEEE i think.

It's about opportunity cost and it's not appropriate for this build variation. You need dex, resists...mana. Yes its amazing for clear but...not so sure its worth it here.

Either you recast bv with less than 4s break causing bricking of the indigon or your mana cost is imbalanced. Cinderswallow has absolutely nothing to do with that.
Asenath's are absolutely worth it. They literally have more mana than any rare gloves can have. Yes, it puts more stress into getting resists/dex into other gear pieces, but with good enough gear there is no reason not to run asenath's unless you don't care about explosions and have some top-tier unnerve gloves.
Sure, w/e, at the cost of needing dex else where, and extreme pressure getting resists, probably giving up min frenzy charge crafts, yup! less crit multi on jewels cuz you need dex and resists... No doublt chain explosions are sweet, but pretty damn hard to fit in is what I meant. Again, opportunity cost. Captain Obvious agrees the gloves are amazballs.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 30, 2020, 4:35:42 PM
Can we get enough dps to delve 5000?
"
MochaButt wrote:
Can we get enough dps to delve 5000?

You can push pretty, far but not 5k. Non-zhp characters just struggle way too much. Even 30m dps is not good enough at some point, and the defences in form of EHP do not matter at all as you will get oneshot anyways. I can see some build variation pushing 6k but it wouldn't be nearly as optimal as it should be, and of course you would need to adapt it into CI.
I'll add that its not just a question of dps. BV is just a pretty bad skill for zhp-style delving since you need to be in the midst of mobs to do dmg.

So while this build (when adapted for zhp) can get similar on-paper dps to medium-budget zhp ranger builds (around 60-80m dps), your success rate for nodes will be far lower cause you have to run in the middle of the node. As opposed to abusing LOS and Frost Wall.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Oct 31, 2020, 12:12:52 PM
Could someone take a look at my profile (BVTankMan) and see what I'm doing wrong/what I could improve on? I can't seem to get past 1600 mana per cast, (currently at 8200 unreserved mana)
"
Nihilum12345 wrote:
Could someone take a look at my profile (BVTankMan) and see what I'm doing wrong/what I could improve on? I can't seem to get past 1600 mana per cast, (currently at 8200 unreserved mana)

As far as I can see you have MoM allocated on the tree - if you are using cloak of defiance this is pointless, cloak itself grants it.
Unspeccing that one point and using it on 8% mana small node combined with getting better boots(80+life, 65+ mana, 30movespeed) should already get you past 1.6k breakpoint. Obviously you still have plenty of levels to gain and thus extra skillpoints.
looking for some advice on the amulet replace.

I am still using Foible but i have upgraded pretty much most my gear to the point where i think it might be time to switch.

Do i just aim for close to the on in the current gear section or is there something else i should be looking for? Kind of confused how we can lose the 26% mana and 120 flat mana from Foible.

Current stats are:

HP 4350
ES 5546
Mana unresearved 9856
BV cost 1850

Thanks,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info