[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Interested in trying this build out, have about 80ex to spend, is that enough to get rolling?
"
Nihilum12345 wrote:
Interested in trying this build out, have about 80ex to spend, is that enough to get rolling?

When I started this build I had 20ex budget and it was enough. Obviously the ex economy has changed since, but 80ex should still be more than enough to get it going. Obviously, it can take much more to mix-max, but nevertheless your budget will suffice to make it fully functional.
Alright.

Hit my first level 100 playing this build. What can i say? This build is really, really good (altho i must admit that constant loop of indigon blade vortex was getting on my nerves at 99 to 100)

Total budget was about..100ex i would say? Seems like a reasonable amount for that amount of EHP and dps.

I went for asenath touch gloves like @Grozaa suggested and ended up with 1 defensive and 1 offensive curse. Blind is also somewhat usefull as an additional defensive layer. Im usind medium curse effect cluster with unnerve, so far this gives me the most dps (i think?).

I think i can drop shadow part of the three, but not sure if it's worth for me right now. Seems like it gives very little changes in ehp and dps.
Gratz on 100! And thanks for the commendation, I'm glad you enjoyed the build :)

Shadow part of the tree gets out-valued if you have very good cobalt jewels (which admittedly are very hard to get without harvest) for which you can pick up the 3-point jewel sockets near the scion area. Otherwise shadow area is still good value.
Hey,can you check my character? https://pastebin.com/g9z7cZBP
Last edited by ЯпрофиВматане on Oct 28, 2020, 7:09:32 AM
"
Hey,can you check my character? https://pastebin.com/g9z7cZBP

1.Get a better belt and use fertile catalysts on it
2.Divine your cloak of defiance to get more mana
3.Recraft gloves from armor/eva to life crafted mod
4.Quality the flasks
5.Get watcher's eye with two useful mods
Thanks a lot,but i have one more question.Why my assassin's mark doesnt work with hextouch?
Last edited by ЯпрофиВматане on Oct 28, 2020, 8:06:52 AM
"
Thanks a lot,but i have one more question.Why my assassin's mark doesnt work with hextouch?

Because in the this league's patch they made the curse rework. So they divided curses into hexes and marks. Hexes work like old curses while marks are only single-target. Thus assasin's mark no longer works with hextouch(old curse on hit).
LifeHack for farm EXP 97-100))
Our build is much stronger than the usual ones. Therefore, we can easily solo farm a simulacrum with a full party.
We buy a simulacrum ~120с. Join to channel /global 820 en (here people are looking for a party for the farm). Make offer: Simulacrum 20c per 1 run | Perma Loot.

People are recruited very quickly. For one trip we spend only 20с.
Perma Loot mean: All loot is divided among all, no one can pick up your loot and you can't pick up foreign.

But if you host, you 100% get all maps (including blighted maps), all scarabs, all fragments and most importantly, a drop from the boss.
This means that "Voices" and "Megalomaniac" jewels can pick up only you)))
The worst Voice with 7 passives cost ~4-5ex. Voice with 1 passive cost 2-3 mirrors.

1 Simulacrum get u 2.5 - 3% EXP at 99 lvl (Which is a lot).

In 2 days, for 30 runs I got 80% and Voice 5 passives (40ex), 3 Voice 7 passives (15ex), apart from the rest of the drop. Considering that I farm EXP, I still get a good profit))
Hi together,

as i didn't read through some of the pages i don't know if this idea/variation was posted already. However as i use and tested one change i like to post this variation in the thread. @RudyBaby Big TY for this build - its above expectations and i enjoy it very much.

I changed the Cloak of defience to the replica shroud of ligthness.
This means i lose the possible 6l gem combinations of the sockets and swaped my vortex with conductivity to a 4l gear item. And - which can be important - the 10% MoM effect is gone, so i would only recommend this with the hiero and the 10% MoM watcher's eye to get 50% MoM Effect.

But the changed shroud gives now 6 sockets für abyss jewels and therefore a lot of flexibility. In my case more dps, mana and life. Even if I think the 60% MoM can get more eHP the 16k+ eHP I#m around now is enough for most situations.

In the end this was my solution for more dps, as I can't really finance double multi/life/mana jewels in the tree. I miss still some 21lvl (or awakend) gems as well as botttled faith and i use as well different medium cluster jewels (crit focused).

You can take a look at:

https://pastebin.com/RqQyj0AH

I'm open for suggestions to optimize it further. Especially regarding the jewels in the shroud.
Last edited by mondraig on Oct 28, 2020, 3:22:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info