[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

"
entweder wrote:
What are your experiences or strategies while league starting with/for this build? Or is it a true “Just make a second character after 2 weeks” build?

For me personally, I started in 3.11 with a completely different budget build (Sabo BL miner) and made this as my second character after a week or so, because
(1) I am not the best at leaguestart money-making, and
(2) this build was only theorycrafted in pob and I had no idea if the build would work at all in reality with all the timing stuff, so I wanted a safe backup option.

Now that we know (2) is not an issue at all, I think several people have indeed started as hierophants and switched a few days later. But I can't say exactly what they did, I hope others will chime in here with their experience.
Last edited by RudyBaby on Oct 22, 2020, 3:47:17 AM
"
You know that you already get life leech from the Ascendancy node Illuminated Devotion, right? Or am I missing something?

Oh lol i'am don't checked, ty. Actually I tried Vaal BV, that shit)) I'am try in t19 delirium map Vaal skill have very little damage(
Yeah, Vaal BV doesnt play nicely with the Archmage-Indigon combo, best to avoid it.
what aboute headhunter in this build what you think worth to use it ?
I don't like HH personally since I prefer consistent and measurable survivability/dmg. And this build doesnt benefit from phys as extra mods, or extra proj. But, a lot of people like it for the speed and life/es mods it provides.

In the end it comes down to personal preference.
"
kalagen3 wrote:
Are there ways to improve the build?

life: 4744 es: 5471 mana: 8760 (cost 1631).

Whoa... awesome that you are in these forums. Seen you climbing the delve ladder and just took a gander at your gear, absolutely insane!! 3 Mod perf watchers eye, corrupted blood unnatural instinct, perf enchant on pledge, hh, etc. etc. You have any currency making tips you can share with us regular folks? Honestly never seen so many top tier items on 1 dude, you are a legend!
"
Whoa... awesome that you are in these forums. Seen you climbing the delve ladder and just took a gander at your gear, absolutely insane!! 3 Mod perf watchers eye, corrupted blood unnatural instinct, perf enchant on pledge, hh, etc. etc. You have any currency making tips you can share with us regular folks? Honestly never seen so many top tier items on 1 dude, you are a legend!

Thank you. But nothing special considering my big online))
About "currency making tips": I love trade and craft, especially at the beginning of the league. Most of the currency is made there. And also considering the features of the build, you can farm an uber elder,shaper,t16 100% delirium maps, simulacrum too early. In the beginning of the league, items from these bosses are very expensive. Even an unsuccessful runs brings you a good profit by selling ilvl:86 items and any uniques from bosses.

"
And this build doesnt benefit from phys as extra mods, or extra proj.

A lot of auras increase our DPS greatly. For instance t19 maps with 100% delirium are pretty hard and take a long time to farm without HH. The only problem is that HH doesn't give resists, but gives 60 Dex.
Last edited by kalagen3 on Oct 23, 2020, 2:37:34 AM
HH is a good tool for speeding up clears (haste auras) and survivability (es auras). In terms of damage it is close to useless. HH also has big downside of a smoke mine affix which fucks up pathing and thus clear. All in all fun item, but probably doesnt worth its price(unless you manage to get one whit gg corruptions).

I wanted to try asenath with/in comparison to hh but havent got time to do that yet.

Thx for the build btw, its great and exceeds in all content even without harvest crafting. Gonna def league start templar next league unless archmage/pledge is nerfed somehow.

Last edited by Jadame on Oct 23, 2020, 8:39:11 AM
After one month with the build gotta say that is sooo strong,I have invested lots of exalteds in this builds, and did all the content, so far so good.
Im tryng to farm currency to buy HH, and doing juiced Burial chambers. Problem is I die too often, most of the times because of damned corrupted blood, and some others just becase I fail with the timing of blade vortex.

My main problems are:

Difficulty on finding good corrupted blood jewels

Trying to craft my own fingerless enerve gloves + resis, because again, cant find any at the market

Since i've changed the amu, cant reach the mana cap.

I've been thinking on skipping HH and go for asenath + huge stygian vise res+life. is it worth?

I think my gear is not bad, but any suggestions would be appreciated

"
Warsong87 wrote:

I think my gear is not bad, but any suggestions would be appreciated

Asenath's are really good but you might struggle with dex massively if you replace your current gloves. I'd say you can certainly get better belt and boots. Spending 20 baubles on your wise oak quality might not be a bad idea as well. It might be difficult to find a very good jewel with cb immunity but within a certain budget you should be able to get a decent one for sure. And of course double mod watcher's eye could be a nice upgrade.
And just out of curiosity, why did you even hillock craft the pledge to 28%? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info