[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Having BV at lvl 20 is only for the +4 to radius. Its base radius, so all our increased AoE further scales that. If you really cant get the dex then yes downleveling BV is a solution, at the cost of a bit of aoe.

Your amulet isnt the best. Are you sure there isnt one with an explicit dex roll as well? also don't forget to catalyst the amulet. And remember you can can 10-ish dex on normal jewels, and like 4-5 dex on cluster jewels.

As for mana, I really dont like the Healthy Mind since it loses so much life. Have you considered using the Vortex without Bloodmagic trick mentioned in the guide? Vortex can make up the difference even if you're at like 1700 cost.

Last edited by RudyBaby on Oct 19, 2020, 3:47:25 PM
"
Unassorted wrote:
For the cluster jewel switch, is vengeful commander 100% needed?

Not exactly. It used to be the best DPS notable in 3.11 but 3.12 nerfed it to 20% effect. Its still the best but by less of a margin. Out of the 6 other notables that can be on that spot, Sadist or Prismatic Heart are the best.
Hi all,

would love some advise on my char.

halfway to 97 for which i will then get the last jewel slot under the life wheel.

I cant seem to get my BV cost higher am i missing something? I have 8740 unreserved mana 4125 life 4223 es. BV cost is 1640.

Thanks,

You're missing roughly 70 mana on boots, 40 more mana on belt, and Fertile catalyst on your amulet, ring and belt.
Are there ways to improve the build?

life: 4744 es: 5471 mana: 8760 (cost 1631).
Last edited by kalagen3 on Oct 21, 2020, 2:16:29 PM
"
kalagen3 wrote:

When it comes to particular gear there is really not much left to min-max for you. Perhaps you could try to use an abyss jewel which has crit multi on top of life/mana, and technically you could divine bottled faith a bit better. I'd say headhunter might not be the best for delving but that's up to your judgement.
Otherwise there is an option to push either EHP or dmg at the cost of former/latter or cutting some utility. I suppose there is a merit for anomalous blade vortex because of corrupted soul.
You can check out my POB - overall I'd say your gear is better, but there are some advantages to my version as well.
https://pastebin.com/xz0P4jQT
"
kalagen3 wrote:

Thats some very nice min-maxed gear you got there. I'm very jealous of your Watcher's Eye. I waited the whole of last league and was prepared to pay over a mirror for a triple mod eye but none showed up. How much did you get it for? :)

Divining your Bottled faith, and Glorious Vanity are two small improvements, I don't know if your Glorious vanity already has good small passives.

I think you're pathing to Prismatic Heart on the far side of your large cluster? If so, you can try to bring Prismatic Heart to the near side which saves 2 passive points with which you can grab another normal jewel socket. You need exactly Prismatic Heart + Widespread Destruction + Scintillating Idea for that to happen.

If you want more EHP at the cost of sacrificing some DPS, you can do this replacement:
Rare amulet -> Aul's Uprising with Wrath mod
Essence Worm -> Rare ring with life mana crit multi etc.

Last edited by RudyBaby on Oct 21, 2020, 5:52:03 PM
Hello there,
read this whole thread and it’s an interesting build!

I wonder about league start strategies, since things like 6L-Pledge and Indigon are mandatory. You would need the first 4 to 7 days to farm those. So are there any starter builds that are quite cheap and also able to transition comfortably? Maybe a Totem Hiero or some kind of BL Archmage? This starter build also needs some funds for upgrade in order to push atlas and gather currency.

What are your experiences or strategies while league starting with/for this build? Or is it a true “Just make a second character after 2 weeks” build?
"
I think you're pathing to Prismatic Heart on the far side of your large cluster? If so, you can try to bring Prismatic Heart to the near side which saves 2 passive points with which you can grab another normal jewel socket. You need exactly Prismatic Heart + Widespread Destruction + Scintillating Idea for that to happen.

I'am actually needed Prismatic Heart + Scintillating Idea + Doryani Lesson's. Because i'am needed Life Leech. This greatly increases survivability, especially against chaos damage (i'am rush 1100 lvl delve vs zombie without chaos resist).
Grozaa suggested a great idea, i'am bought 21 lvl Vaal Anomalous BV with life leech. Now i can get your cluster.

"
I'm very jealous of your Watcher's Eye. I waited the whole of last league and was prepared to pay over a mirror for a triple mod eye but none showed up. How much did you get it for? :)

120ex) But it was in the second week of the league, the exalt was more valuable.

"
Divining your Bottled faith, and Glorious Vanity are two small improvements, I don't know if your Glorious vanity already has good small passives.

I'am get: 5% MP, 12% light dmg, 3% mov speed, fire resist.

About HH, it's much more fun with him. And after you run the map or mine spot, you have 8k + hp 10k + ES and a lot of damage, this is much more profitable for battles with the boss than just hp belt. But i have belt with 60% chaos res + dex + hp + mp for some sections of the mine. In any other case, only HH)) Running with 500 move speed is much more fun.

Thanks everyone for the advice.
Last edited by kalagen3 on Oct 22, 2020, 3:55:22 AM
You know that you already get life leech from the Ascendancy node Illuminated Devotion, right? Or am I missing something?
Last edited by RudyBaby on Oct 22, 2020, 3:27:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info