Hateful Hierophant - Glacial Cascade Totems (Aura Scaling) [Dead Build in 3.16]

Well boys,

I the time when u still looking for solutions, this guy stole the start line:

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA3eOdez9g0".
"https://pastebin.com/2y9c1meM".

So, the are not big differences regarding old/new styles, but for sure, for me it was a loss investment.

For those interested on high end pieces, i will have an yard sale. On standard, ofc. :)).

GC hiero totem was not good for me, i blame me for this not the concept.
RD06702
Just spec'd for this, and am about to jump into Maps and didn't read the part where the build's not performing like it used to cus of certain changes?...I mean, I love Totems and got most of the gear for GC Totems (Tukohama Shield, Clusters etc), but was wondering if it'll still be a viable build at the higher tier of maps or will there be an updated version coming up soon. Thanks!
"
Just spec'd for this, and am about to jump into Maps and didn't read the part where the build's not performing like it used to cus of certain changes?...I mean, I love Totems and got most of the gear for GC Totems (Tukohama Shield, Clusters etc), but was wondering if it'll still be a viable build at the higher tier of maps or will there be an updated version coming up soon. Thanks!

Should be fine. Update to super-late-game version of the build coming soon.
3.12 update complete-- Shockwave Totem is my preferred way to play this skill. But the items are expensive! Once I've finished min-maxing my character, will post a final POB.
"
"

Should be fine. Update to super-late-game version of the build coming soon.

Okay gotcha thanks.
Hi sir,

In the event that you have the Soul Mantle with 5 links, which gems do we prioritize to maximize the dps?

Thxs a lot
"
Clausjavi wrote:
Hi sir,

In the event that you have the Soul Mantle with 5 links, which gems do we prioritize to maximize the dps?

Thxs a lot

Faster Casting is the one to leave out
because Cast When Damage Taken linked with Cold Snap and Bonechill this lv 1? So it's not activating in the skills
"
GuilhermeD3 wrote:
because Cast When Damage Taken linked with Cold Snap and Bonechill this lv 1? So it's not activating in the skills

You need to leave Cold Snap at low level so it can be activated
Hey bro, so I’m still on GC but want to make the transition over to Shockwave Totems. I think I have enough currency to respec, and get any new gear EXCEPT for the unique ring which is like 11Ex. Is that an alternative, or what stats am I looking for in a rare ring? Or should I just run double Kikazarus?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info