Hateful Hierophant - Glacial Cascade Totems (Aura Scaling) [Dead Build in 3.16]

"
sudaB6274 wrote:
Hi. I moved to SWT and it seems that with the same equipment I had before this skill needs more gear to scale damage. So I´m trying to get a helmet with the propper enchantment. Which one is better: the SWT 10% increased cast speed or the SWT 40% increased damage?

Thanks

Cast speed

Getting a couple of really good rare jewels is also huge for DPS.
"
"
sudaB6274 wrote:
Hi. I moved to SWT and it seems that with the same equipment I had before this skill needs more gear to scale damage. So I´m trying to get a helmet with the propper enchantment. Which one is better: the SWT 10% increased cast speed or the SWT 40% increased damage?

Thanks

Cast speed

Getting a couple of really good rare jewels is also huge for DPS.

By that you mean cast speed and damage rolls on cobalt/viridian/Crimson jewells, right?
Last edited by ThanatoZGaming on Oct 20, 2020, 11:26:04 PM
"

Thanks, I just bought some of those. Don´t have much currency so I bought what I could afford for now. I managed to defeat Sirus A0, but I believe I still lack some damage. Could you please take a look at my char?

Thanks
"
sudaB6274 wrote:
"

Thanks, I just bought some of those. Don´t have much currency so I bought what I could afford for now. I managed to defeat Sirus A0, but I believe I still lack some damage. Could you please take a look at my char?

Thanks

CWDT - Cold Snap - Bonechill is an extra damage multiplier you could be using. Also, I don't see Frost Bomb; that helps against bosses too.

Finally reached level 98 on my version of shockwave totem. Physical to lightning, lightning can freeze staf user. May think to transition to cold concersion like previous leagues. https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/TheTrueNoob/NeverTooManyTotemss?i=2&search=skill%3DShockwave-Totem
F for totems GGG hate them.
Im using the GC version of this on PS5. Bosses are great fun now, but juiced maps are so rippy. Ultimatums can get hairy but rampage and phasing helps. I feel like im really lacking some survivability.

Pushing 6k hp, negligible ES at about 500. Life regen works, but isnt fast enough to protect from a quick follow up attack. All res around 100. Followed build to a T aside from awakened gems. That's the only thing I dont know how to do, but will get there.

Working on finishing Atlas, in around T13 at the moment. Anyway, going forward, looking for any suggestions to increase survivability. Feel like im lacking maybe just one layer of defense.

Would fortify and shield charge make that big a difference?
Switched to SWT at lvl 95 and it hurts so bad. I was destroying with GC. I don't know what I did wrong, but I have to go back down to white and yellow maps to even have a chance. SWT feels really bad. Mobs will just stand outside range of the waves and continue to range me.

I absolutely must be missing something. I just dont know what it is. There's no way i'd be able to kill end game bosses anymore.

I dont know if I should respec back to GC or what. Wish there was a way to share my character. I was doing so well.
"
frenzul wrote:
Switched to SWT at lvl 95 and it hurts so bad. I was destroying with GC. I don't know what I did wrong, but I have to go back down to white and yellow maps to even have a chance. SWT feels really bad. Mobs will just stand outside range of the waves and continue to range me.

I absolutely must be missing something. I just dont know what it is. There's no way i'd be able to kill end game bosses anymore.

I dont know if I should respec back to GC or what. Wish there was a way to share my character. I was doing so well.

It's a league too late for this, but it seems like you didnt equip an astral projector when you switched, its the only thing that makes swt worth using, and will make it pretty much clear outside of your screen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info