Hateful Hierophant - Glacial Cascade Totems (Aura Scaling) [Dead Build in 3.16]

"
GuilhermeD3 wrote:
The Long Winter jewel says it is no longer available in 3.12. What to wear instead of her?

It's no longer needed, as Glacial Cascade now has 100% inherent phys->cold conversion.
Will the self-flagellation viridian jewel works with the soul mantle ?
Cause the jewel works with curses and the Soul mantle with curses.

How can we get those damages else ...
How is the new glacial cascade?
Same before patch?
"
the_Arkain wrote:
How is the new glacial cascade?
Same before patch?

It's not that great but it's not super bad either. Tried runing T16s and it's doable but feels kinda meh even with six link.
Heres Phoenix as example. Granted our soul mantle is broken and my gear exept 6L mantle is kinda bad I feel like most meta builds would do it better.
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMUdVoavM2o&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by Neon2008 on Sep 21, 2020, 7:31:36 AM
would it be that big of a difference with a working soul mantle here?
"
Acored wrote:
would it be that big of a difference with a working soul mantle here?

He plays with a curse immune flask. With a working Soul Mantle he could leave the Curses and use a self-flagellation for a huge dmg boost.

You could play without the flask but as soon as you get the enfeble curse the dps drops down. Then you need at least 5-6 curses running for the same tooltip dps
because Cast When Damage Taken linked with Cold Snap and Bonechill this lv 1? So it's not activating in the skills
how do you deal with stuns on this build? i keep randomly getting stunned, unable to cast my totems and then i die

any tips?
I'm going to do a full revamp on this build soon - I'm playing it as Shockwave Totem now. Pretty great. Will update guide in a few days.

"
ricin4you wrote:
how do you deal with stuns on this build? i keep randomly getting stunned, unable to cast my totems and then i die

any tips?

You could take Soul of Brine King pantheon to avoid being chain-stunned
Is shockwave better than GC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info