Hateful Hierophant - Glacial Cascade Totems (Aura Scaling) [Dead Build in 3.16]

how viable is this as an all content build (e.g. sirius A8, Uber Elder, Shaper, etc) with the gear mentioned in the video? Maybe without the awakened gems
"
eintaktx wrote:
how viable is this as an all content build (e.g. sirius A8, Uber Elder, Shaper, etc) with the gear mentioned in the video? Maybe without the awakened gems

Should be fine. Taking out the awakened gems is about 10% less DPS, but I don't see that being an overly big deal. You'd have around 3-4M DPS with 5 totems, and can run circles around the boss while they kill it.

I've had no trouble with the shaper guardians, haven't done shaper itself yet but that fight is more about mechanics than anything else. Same for Sirus.
Hello, why don't use Arcane Surge ? We can get dps with 3rd ascendancy
Sorry if my english is bad :3

I'm totally blind, sry, we gain Arcane Surge with 4th ascendancy ^^
Last edited by Jiang95 on Jul 2, 2020, 9:18:56 AM
I'm half-way through acts and just tried to make the switch from HFT to glacial cascade + spell totem. I had to switch back to HFT because my totems could only take 2 hits at most before dying. I haven't taken the Ancestral Bond keystone (kind of afraid to at this point), but have done 1st lab. Any idea what I'm likely missing?
"
chodenode wrote:
I'm half-way through acts and just tried to make the switch from HFT to glacial cascade + spell totem. I had to switch back to HFT because my totems could only take 2 hits at most before dying. I haven't taken the Ancestral Bond keystone (kind of afraid to at this point), but have done 1st lab. Any idea what I'm likely missing?

The totem gets more HP based on the level of the Spell Totem Support. Is your totem support leveled? That is all I can think of, as I never had the issue of totems dying.
"
"
chodenode wrote:

The totem gets more HP based on the level of the Spell Totem Support. Is your totem support leveled? That is all I can think of, as I never had the issue of totems dying.
Ah yeah, that's more than likely it. Sorry, this is my first attempt at the totem play style.
I didn't see it mentioned in the guide, so sorry if I missed it, but what do you recommend when leveling this up on a 5-link Soul Mantle?
Amazing build with big damage :D
"
chodenode wrote:
I didn't see it mentioned in the guide, so sorry if I missed it, but what do you recommend when leveling this up on a 5-link Soul Mantle?

Just drop the Faster Casting Support.

"
Stasiu12399 wrote:

Amazing build with big damage :D

Glad it works!!
Shit this cluser jewel are quite expenive :/ i hope after this patch price drop :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info