[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

"
Erseii wrote:

edited:
With your setup you have 3m dps, avg dmg 895k and atk rate of 3.38, removing both to make space for forbidden flame and flesh lowers it to 2.7m dps 830k. I didn't know what you had on brutal restraint so your dps should be higher than what I listed if you add the nodes on there. Also didn't tick on potions.

Also note that I didn't mess with enemy cold resistance on the PoB. I don't really know if I need to change something on it or whatever if someone does, let me know.

Now I tried multiple ones mainly

Gathering Winds (Tailwind)= 3.2m dps with average 830k + 3.86 atk rate
Veteran Bowyer = 3m dps with avg 938k + flask utility
Avatar of the Veil = 3m dps with avg 819k, 3.66 atk rate
(I added the one free point from removing the node on scion start since without pure talent it's wasted into onslaught effect near leech node)

Veteran Bowyer has the highest dmg increase based on avg dmg but with the lowest atk speed. Which if you just want higher damage per hit then it's the best. Not to mention the flask utility for mobbing.

Avatar of the Veil has lowest avg dmg but much faster atk speed and same dps overall as Veteran Bowyer so if you want to go fast but on a budget I'd go with this one.

Gathering Winds is the winner on atk spd and dps but not on avg dmg. I would definitely go for this if your pockets can handle it.

Thanks, will go in bowyer on 95lvl.

"
Strained wrote:

Took me ~80 fusings (got lucky - last season my BP took closer to 3K). The 5r1g isn't bad if you just use jewelers for off colors. I think that took me ~1K jewelers. You can also use the Harvest to swap colors (I ended up with 4r2g initially and just used a harvest that adds 1r1g randomly to flip things).

Used jeweler method - around 3k+ spent, because got "lucky" with 5r1b 3 times in a row.

"
xWolfRage wrote:
Any tips on getting tankier? My dps has been decent so far especially on a 5 link with an offcolor. I seem to keep getting 1 shot at least twice a map.

I droped supreme ego for charisma, enlighten for determination, steel skin for molten shell with cwdt. Poison immune on flask, stun avoid on corrupt jewel implicit, full ele ailments avoidance. Also got 10% blind on brutal restraint. And don't forget about pantheon.
Lost about 10% of damage, but didn't die even on 2*guardian boss maps.

Last edited by Dartiuseg on Feb 17, 2022, 1:23:32 AM
"

I droped supreme ego for charisma, enlighten for determination, steel skin for molten shell with cwdt. Poison immune on flask, stun avoid on corrupt jewel implicit, full ele ailments avoidance. Also got 10% blind on brutal restraint. And don't forget about pantheon.

The one taps still happen but just not often right?
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
I cannot, for the life of me, get this stupid boot enchant. I think I'm on my 50th lab thus far. :P
so far i am up to tier10-tier11

its very nice build, clean and powerful, and i dont even have endgame items yet.

thanks for the great build

one question only if u ever see this:

is it doable to do reflect maps somehow ?
Reflect would be tough since this build hits such high numbers, 13% of 300k hits is 39k ele damage - resists and so on. If you had to do a reflect map you could probably slap on a Sibyl's Lament and Yugul pantheon but it wouldn't be worth keeping on most of the time
"
Erseii wrote:
"

Actually no - one shots prevented by molten shell, but i didn't run ultra juice corrupt maps with phys damage as extra fire+light+cold etc. Average red maps 14-16 for crucible, guardians, delve and betrayal.
And i win card lottery with 30exa - thinking of how to waste them.
"
Dartiuseg wrote:
I droped supreme ego for charisma, enlighten for determination, steel skin for molten shell with cwdt.

I tested these changes on stream last night and it feels really good! I think this should be the new default setup.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Feb 18, 2022, 6:31:02 AM
"
Erseii wrote:
"

Actually no - one shots prevented by molten shell, but i didn't run ultra juice corrupt maps with phys damage as extra fire+light+cold etc. Average red maps 14-16 for crucible, guardians, delve and betrayal.
And i win card lottery with 30exa - thinking of how to waste them.

Alright sweet I'll be shifting to this whenever I get out of Lost Ark fever, hopefully with my dumb playstyle I avoid too many deaths I'm almost at 200 now lol.

"
Velyna wrote:

I tested these changes on stream last night and it feels really good! I think this should be the new default setup.

With this change we might get more people who dropped the build from getting one shot lol.
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
"
Velyna wrote:

Glad you liked it.
We can also change watcher's eye for hatred + determination bonus (i choose armour)
"

Glad you liked it.
We can also change watcher's eye for hatred + determination bonus (i choose armour)

A question, then. The build specifies working toward Unnatural Instinct which you'd place over toward the Scion start.

With your suggestion, we've lost our place for that - I think you have your own slotted with with a Watcher's (because we were slotting that near the socket by Supreme Ego - now you have it by Scion's start which is where UI would go.)

If we lose that, we lose a lot of movement speed, physical damage, and the totem placement nodes.

I'm also already strapped for skill points. I feel like I'm just barely getting by. I noticed, for instance, you have Vaal Pact (I should probably take this as well), but I can't figure out where you've dropped these points from.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info