[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

will it work if we connect our main skill ice crash with

ice crash-fortify-awa multistrike-awa melee physical damage-awa cold penetration-culling strike?

its doable u think ?
Last edited by tokajero on Feb 18, 2022, 3:02:53 PM
"
"

Glad you liked it.
We can also change watcher's eye for hatred + determination bonus (i choose armour)

A question, then. The build specifies working toward Unnatural Instinct which you'd place over toward the Scion start.

With your suggestion, we've lost our place for that - I think you have your own slotted with with a Watcher's (because we were slotting that near the socket by Supreme Ego - now you have it by Scion's start which is where UI would go.)

If we lose that, we lose a lot of movement speed, physical damage, and the totem placement nodes.

I'm also already strapped for skill points. I feel like I'm just barely getting by. I noticed, for instance, you have Vaal Pact (I should probably take this as well), but I can't figure out where you've dropped these points from.

For points i drop Profane chemistry. Less hp, but more defense.
I will get unnatural and socket watcher near supreme on 95lvl(soon).
And looks like installing "unnatural instinct" near scion, without connecting nodes to scion, count as connected to start for "pure talent". Or its POB bug?
If not, we have 2 free points.
"
Dartiuseg wrote:
And looks like installing "unnatural instinct" near scion, without connecting nodes to scion, count as connected to start for "pure talent". Or its POB bug?
If not, we have 2 free points.

That's a bug yea.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Rerolled to this build from MF deadeye.

So far it feels really bad :( I am getting one shot in tier 15 and not clearing smoothly, am I doing something wrong? Can someone check my profile and give me some advice please.
IGN - Imgur
"
Madbeats wrote:

So far it feels really bad :( I am getting one shot in tier 15 and not clearing smoothly, am I doing something wrong? Can someone check my profile and give me some advice please.

Your tree, gear and gems dont match the PoB at all so it's hard to help, you won't have enough accuracy for Precise Technique without the accuracy wheel, for example.
Last edited by Velyna on Feb 18, 2022, 8:35:56 PM
"
Velyna wrote:
"
Madbeats wrote:

Your tree, gear and gems dont match the PoB at all so it's hard to help, you won't have enough accuracy for Precise Technique without the accuracy wheel, for example.

well my accuracy rating is 4084 (w/o dervish) which is higher than my maximum life, so it does indeed work... I checked your PoB and mine is very very similar but I was following one I found on poeninja. Not sure what to do from here.
IGN - Imgur
Last edited by Madbeats on Feb 18, 2022, 10:44:55 PM
could this build work with mageblood? I see it depends on the high dex requirements, and belts contribute significantly to the dex needed..:/ any work around?
Hi guys, i need a small advice.

I'm about to do the transition to Hollow Palm tree, because i've just bought the jewel, BUT:

I now have Stakonja and 100 Chaos, so what is the priority buy list?

Astramentis, Cyclopean Belt, jewel and flask, leaving expensive Wildwrap 5r1g last?

I cannot wait to try the monk flurry ice crash blows :D
Last edited by coscio77 on Feb 19, 2022, 9:37:51 AM
"
Madbeats wrote:
well my accuracy rating is 4084 (w/o dervish) which is higher than my maximum life, so it does indeed work... I checked your PoB and mine is very very similar but I was following one I found on poeninja. Not sure what to do from here.

It's similar but even small differences completely change a build, taking Iron Reflexes and Vaal Pact changes tons defensively.

If you are running determination and defiance banner now, taking Iron Reflexes is -60% evasion for +20% phys mitigation, or something similar to those numbers.

https://pastebin.com/xVnDh1Mf
Running like this for now.
In few days got oneshoted few times on maps with high crit multi/chance from mobs. Ways i see to fight it is solaris pantheon, watcher eye with determination mod(less crit damage taken) and armour mastery, but all of them are not optimal, maybe i miss something?

Thanks for the build again, first time Maven deathless.
Last edited by Dartiuseg on Feb 22, 2022, 1:13:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info