[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

"
coscio77 wrote:
Hi guys, i need a small advice.

I'm about to do the transition to Hollow Palm tree, because i've just bought the jewel, BUT:

I now have Stakonja and 100 Chaos, so what is the priority buy list?

Astramentis, Cyclopean Belt, jewel and flask, leaving expensive Wildwrap 5r1g last?

I cannot wait to try the monk flurry ice crash blows :D

Yeah astra goes first and cyclopean is pretty cheap, don't forget a ring with frostbite curse, even a cheap one is needed to freeze a lot of the boss mobs. You could leave wildwrap last but I bought a 5link one myself and used harvest on it. You could just run whatever good 6 link with 5r1g you wanted in the meantime.

At some point you'll wanna replace cyclopean coil with %increased dex belt but for now you can stick with it. You an also run Fractal Thoughts instead of Starkonja if you want more damage and dex.
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
I'm confused about Brutal Restraint. Which version of the jewel should I get? Does it even matter?
"
LortGob wrote:
I'm confused about Brutal Restraint. Which version of the jewel should I get? Does it even matter?

Brutal restraint changes the passives in it's radius somewhat randomly: Keystones get completely changed, Small passives get +4 dexterity, stat-giving passives get +2 dex and notables get random additional effects, depending on the roll of the jewel. Divine orbs change which notables get what extra effect, and you can only check what each jewel does by slotting it into your passive tree.

For this build, we want to stack as much dex as possible, so we want brutal restraints which roll the passives near the socket we place it in to have 5% increased dexterity or +20 dex. So, buy a jewel, stick it into your tree, see what it rolls and either sell and rebuy your jewel or use divines until you get a 'good enough' jewel.
Hello everybody, so far enjoying this build, but I notice something (and already tested to be sure) but whenever I take damage, my mana is also consumed and as far as I can see I don't have any item or passive skill allocated that will make to consume mana before life... so I wonder if I'm missing something elemental here, or I'm experiencing a bug of some sort.

Any insight? :)

Thanks!
"
nyrec wrote:

For this build, we want to stack as much dex as possible, so we want brutal restraints which roll the passives near the socket we place it in to have 5% increased dexterity or +20 dex. So, buy a jewel, stick it into your tree, see what it rolls and either sell and rebuy your jewel or use divines until you get a 'good enough' jewel.

Cool thanks. Trail and error it is!
"
Erseii wrote:
"
coscio77 wrote:
Hi guys, i need a small advice.

I'm about to do the transition to Hollow Palm tree, because i've just bought the jewel, BUT:

I now have Stakonja and 100 Chaos, so what is the priority buy list?

Astramentis, Cyclopean Belt, jewel and flask, leaving expensive Wildwrap 5r1g last?

I cannot wait to try the monk flurry ice crash blows :D

Yeah astra goes first and cyclopean is pretty cheap, don't forget a ring with frostbite curse, even a cheap one is needed to freeze a lot of the boss mobs. You could leave wildwrap last but I bought a 5link one myself and used harvest on it. You could just run whatever good 6 link with 5r1g you wanted in the meantime.

At some point you'll wanna replace cyclopean coil with %increased dex belt but for now you can stick with it. You an also run Fractal Thoughts instead of Starkonja if you want more damage and dex.

Thank you, I've done the gear upgrade and now mapping and boss both are very smooth!
Hi

What are the main differences between this and Infernal Blow palm?
zzz
viable to use with HH?
Hi there. First of just want to say I absolutely love this build. Killed my first ever Elder with it and am keen to kill shaper as well.

First time I ever feel like I've actually hit endgame.

Have managed to farm up 7 exalt and am wondering what my next upgrade should be. Considering awakened ele dmg but not sure what will be the best bang for buck at this level.

https://pastebin.com/ccckeUrd

Thanks
"
RageBall wrote:
Hi there. First of just want to say I absolutely love this build. Killed my first ever Elder with it and am keen to kill shaper as well.

First time I ever feel like I've actually hit endgame.

Have managed to farm up 7 exalt and am wondering what my next upgrade should be. Considering awakened ele dmg but not sure what will be the best bang for buck at this level.

https://pastebin.com/ccckeUrd

Thanks

Glad your liking it!

Awakened ele damage is a good upgrade, about 4-5% DPS and reflect immune.

After that you can get a penetration enchant on boots for boss dps, and start on crafting belt+amulet. I'm looking to make a guide for the crafting soon.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info