[3.10] Toxic Rain Trickster 30 Mil Shaper DPS (the best one)

Nice build, started it in SSF. Scrambled whatever clusters I could to make it work. Ended up pretty good. Used small cluster for +3% dodge/spell dodge/ 30%evasion, and another one for elusive. so now under flask and with elusive active I have maxed evasion and dodge/spell dodge. Feels very nice. Also after crafting +3/dotm bow I went back to using Quill rain, dunno about pob damage but it feels better and faster with Quill rain for me. Will probably leaguestart with it, if cluster jewels are not hard to come by. Or maybe ED/Cont and respec to TR after getting jewels.
regarding quiver:

for this build, is chaos damage over time the same dps as damage over time multiplier?

also, what about % chance of frenzy charge on hit?
Last edited by thalesfc on Jun 7, 2020, 1:28:17 AM
"
thalesfc wrote:
regarding quiver:

for this build, is chaos damage over time the same dps as damage over time multiplier?
Yes, you can have both though and they stack. If you only go for 1, chaos has higher max roll than the other one.

"
thalesfc wrote:
also, what about % chance of frenzy charge on hit?
Could be worth trying, but might be hard to craft together with double dot mods. There are also other mods you could want like attack speed or life, so getting everything on it will be hard.

If you mean the 5% frenzy on hit on rare / unique, it's an elder mod now so you'd be forced into double influence crafting.

(fingers crossed for harvest recipes to help us create such specific items)
"
Viktranka wrote:

(fingers crossed for harvest recipes to help us create such specific items)

/\ this
"
Viktranka wrote:

so you'd be forced into double influence crafting.

I was actually thinking what's the best double influence crafting to try.

chaos multi from hunter + what?
"
thalesfc wrote:
I was actually thinking what's the best double influence crafting to try.

chaos multi from hunter + what?
"chance to gain a Frenzy Charge when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy" from Elder is a contender, another idea would be Warlord for either increased Area of Effect or extra arrow.

Attack speed and the dot multi (non chaos one) are generic mods so can't be secured by influence crafting.
I just started on this and well doing T10 maps more or less confortably at lvl 70 (lacking, life, resis) but the aoe range and damage output is really nice.

Still a lot of fixing to do in my build but I've been pondering about the gloves:

Do you think Insanity gloves would be useful because of the more modifier?
Forget about the insanity comment. I just remembered that it's more on socketed gems :(
Changes to 'Corruption' next league

25% increased Chaos Damage
20% increased Effect of Withered

Means we will gain 10% increased Chaos Damage, the new effect, but lose

15% increased Damage over Time
+10% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier

Which means the damage will be lower when mapping, but once you get your Withered stacks going, the damage will be higher.
Last edited by ZiiimZooon on Jun 12, 2020, 5:47:26 AM
"
ZiiimZooon wrote:
Which means the damage will be lower when mapping, but once you get your Withered stacks going, the damage will be higher.
Bosses are the only scenarios where you need more damage though.

You can try playing with withering step if you want some source of withered while mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info