[3.10] Toxic Rain Trickster 30 Mil Shaper DPS (the best one)

TR is one of the best leveling skills. it works best if you use it with CA (and ca works best if you use it with tr).

what i usually do is just rush to the closest damage nodes and just pump the crap out of damage when leveling with CA or TR. it isn't uncommon for me to have like 900 hp in act 5 or something. especially as a ranger/pathfinder/raider

you can very easily use, for TR, storm cloud or quill rain essentially until red tier maps. otherwise its just the highest attack speed you can get
"
dejuvenate wrote:
Has anyone had any experience levelling a TR char as starter? Is it doable or is it preferable to lvl as ED-C or something else? CA perhaps?
Judging from the fact that ED-C players themselves suggest levelling it with orb of storms and bane, I don't think ED-C feels good to play with at extremely low levels.

If you want to go with something else than CA until lvl 12 when you get TR, I'd suggest stormblast mine, it's fairly strong for bursting stuff at low level while CA isn't.

Personally I started with CA+TR levelling (2x 4link is the realistic goal) in 3 different leagues, and I think it's very good, but I'm not a racer, so if you want to check extreme speed levelling techniques probably check what are they doing (streamers like Tytykiller for example).
Cluster jewels got destroyed. Only notable that gives skill duration is Wicked Pall, and it gives only 10% skill duration. Doesn't seem like cluster jewels are worth it anymore.
Oh man. I thought this build was safe as there was no mention of it during patchnotes and then cluster jewels released, we get buttfucked a bit. But I think the build is still good enough for 3.11.
"
Judging from the fact that ED-C players themselves suggest levelling it with orb of storms and bane, I don't think ED-C feels good to play with at extremely low levels.

nah Ed/c is pretty good for leveling. I think most people (me included) prefer to use bane because it is a single button skill.
"
Oh man. I thought this build was safe as there was no mention of it during patchnotes and then cluster jewels released, we get buttfucked a bit. But I think the build is still good enough for 3.11.

seems like a pretty big nerf
Did this build get ninja nerfed by the changes to the skilltree/cluster jewels? Asking for a friend who wants to play this all league long.
"
First things first, I will not be maintaining this guide after 3.10

worst nerf of all :/
Last edited by thalesfc on Jun 17, 2020, 2:33:31 AM
"
thalesfc wrote:
"
First things first, I will not be maintaining this guide after 3.10

worst neft of all :/

F
"
nibas wrote:
Did this build get ninja nerfed by the changes to the skilltree/cluster jewels? Asking for a friend who wants to play this all league long.

Cluster jewels get nerfed in general.

Main ones: Eternal suffering, circling oblivion, and wicked pall. Its a huge nerf, but its not the end of the world.

Maybe our dps goes from 30 M down to 20 M. Which is still more than enough to clear all the contents.

Still a good league start and end game build. I myself will be league starting this build still.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info