3.10 ⚡ Marylene's Fallacy Assassin - Best non-Herald stacking ele Wander REWORK IN PROGRESS

"
Kiri2k wrote:
Gave it a shoot, build is quite fun. The problem is mainly with bossing during fog, with pierce on and not barrage i usually can't kill them in time ( t16 ), gonna take the light enchant on boots tomorrow hopefully can help and lets see how it goes.
I have the same problem. Bosses go well until Berserk and the second set of flask charges run out, then my damage drops off to pretty much nothing and I just get oneshot.
Damage isn't high enough to kill a Map boss on Awakening 8 in Delirium Fog (yet), and I'm not sure how to fix that.

From leveling I get one more Jewel slot, which is a bit more damage, apart from that it's pretty much only life nodes now.

I'm missing some spell damage on Wand and Shield obviously, but how much does that really change? 80% additional spell damage brings me from 1.6 to 1.9m DPS (while the enemy is neither full nor low life), that's not that big.

So yeah, damage is seriously lacking right now. Could someone maybe take a look at my character and give me a tip on how to improve that? I really don't want to have to cancel the fog to kill map bosses every time, I do like those Simulacrum Splinters.

Btw: I got a Watcher's Eye with "Gain a Flask charge when you deal a critical strike while affected by precision" thinking that could refill my flasks on bosses since this is a crit build. Doesn't work so well though, Flasks barely ever come back up when I'm not killing stuff.
"
Kiri2k wrote:
Gave it a shoot, build is quite fun. The problem is mainly with bossing during fog, with pierce on and not barrage i usually can't kill them in time ( t16 ), gonna take the light enchant on boots tomorrow hopefully can help and lets see how it goes.

God damn man, look at the gear :D

Well 2 things can be done about that, either swap in Barrage before arena or pick good layouts.

Boot ench wont help because there are monsters in the arena always (you can clear them with Barrage though).
Berserk helm ench would help.

On t16 maps like Promenade, Strand, Summit, Underground River, Carcass, Canyon i have no prob killing the boss in fog with Pierce.
While on maps like Gardens, Prim Blocks, Shrine or any other that you can loose track or have million obstacles just forget it...

"
Corioliss wrote:
I have the same problem.

PS are you both dropping War Banner?
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 22, 2020, 6:32:33 PM
Hello, i tak to you on game now, for you availabe my build... I try copy your power siphon but I'm die so much :c

character name: phyreNNFarmeR

ty :D
"
Corioliss wrote:

I'm missing some spell damage on Wand and Shield obviously, but how much does that really change? 80% additional spell damage brings me from 1.6 to 1.9m DPS (while the enemy is neither full nor low life), that's not that big.

So yeah, damage is seriously lacking right now. Could someone maybe take a look at my character and give me a tip on how to improve that? I really don't want to have to cancel the fog to kill map bosses every time, I do like those Simulacrum Splinters.

Btw: I got a Watcher's Eye with "Gain a Flask charge when you deal a critical strike while affected by precision" thinking that could refill my flasks on bosses since this is a crit build. Doesn't work so well though, Flasks barely ever come back up when I'm not killing stuff.

That Precision mod is bad for this build since you don't have like classic assassin 90%+ crit chance all the time, and it's filling flasks randomly btw.
It's for high attack speed high crit...

Now, because of HH you sacrificed a lot of deeps, you will either have to remove it or get rly good gear. Explody chest with res would compensate in that area for example.

-So on belt you are missing 32% increased ele damage with attacks + Abyss jewel (added lightning and crit multi)

-boots missing Tailwind (your attack speed is 3 which is 30%+ slower than mine)

-your Wise Oak is not working (uncapped lightning res should be highest or balanced with others)...

-less spell damage on shield and wand
-less added light. damage on wand

-missing one more rare jewel and the one you have is not ideal but its ok

-boot enchant

-Berserk enchant affects both Pierce and Barrage setup (added proj to Power Siphon lowers a little attack speed so don't be confused with that)

-5% double damage on shield

-levels on 6L gems

-maxed Ample Diamond flask will give you 3 uses

That's about it as i see for now.

You can also guide yourself by some parameters in main window like, attack speed, crit chance, hit chance and crit multi.
In the Calcs window when you select PS you can see amounts of added damage and various increases and multipliers.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 22, 2020, 7:36:40 PM
"
marcozx wrote:
Hello, i tak to you on game now, for you availabe my build... I try copy your power siphon but I'm die so much :c

character name: phyreNNFarmeR

ty :D

You have only 4000 life, that's too low for the end game. And you are missing some passive points so check if you've done all quests.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 22, 2020, 7:39:57 PM
Still shopping for the build, so cannot Test myself.
How much pierce do you really need? Would 2 on boots be worth it (ofc not dropping tailwind)? Could you then drop the gem (with 2 on boots and 1 on gloves)? Even if you cannot drop the gem, would the 2 from boots be worth it - going from 5 to 7 pierce then or is that overkill?
Last edited by kaktus99 on Apr 23, 2020, 5:22:01 AM
"
kaktus99 wrote:
Still shopping for the build, so cannot Test myself.
How much pierce do you really need? Would 2 on boots be worth it? Could you then drop the gem (with 2 on boots and 1 on gloves)?

You get pierce from gloves, curse and gem. You don't need more.

Only reason for using Pierce as support gem while mapping is that it's the only green gem (can be swapped wit Barrage) that actually gives dmg. Chain support on the other hand hits more targets but compared to Pierce, penalty is ~30% less damage.
Fork is a kinda option though with 10% less dmg than Pierce. Problem is, pierce has priority over forking, so it forks only when max number or pierces happened.

Chain would be normally choice No1, but considering how life and damage reductions scales on t16, you want every bit of damage.

Reason for additional pierce on gloves is to be able to clear with Barrage when needed.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 23, 2020, 5:32:44 AM
Is Enlighten Level 4 a requirement for the build? Or can this run ok with Enlighten level 3?
Its look very good , but for me shield charge the worst movement skill in the whole game.
Last edited by h4mi22 on Apr 23, 2020, 10:24:14 AM
"
NeedBlackupYo wrote:
Is Enlighten Level 4 a requirement for the build? Or can this run ok with Enlighten level 3?

Actually, two Enlighten 4 gems.

"
h4mi22 wrote:
Its look very good , but for me shield charge the worst movement skill in the whole game.

+ , but you get used to it after few days

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info