3.10 ⚡ Marylene's Fallacy Assassin - Best non-Herald stacking ele Wander REWORK IN PROGRESS

"
JokerC4 wrote:

crafted some gear. shame that life roll, Annulled already once.

Bought nice shield i think

And have this wand for sale
wiht multi SpellD and crit is only 1% behind PoB wand.

That's pretty nice gear!
Wand is top.
Body armour, well damn that life roll. If you've hit life that would be insane. Still is nevertheless.

Even though shield is corrupted it's pretty good.

Second wand, if you can craft spell damage and crit after MM is also very good!

If you can share some crafting advice that would be great. :)
"
falfool wrote:
and here I was thinking I was done with the league, then I see your wander using Rage and Berserk ...... it is too intriguing. Why u do this to us Torstein sir!!

(edited to make sure the compliment is not ambiguous xD)

Would you say it's okay to get started with an essence crafted wand? POB shows a nicely rolled one would yield around 6% less DPS than yours.

XD get on the Rage train

Yeah why not. 6% less is nothing deal breaking. Which essence?
"
RNHell wrote:
I tried your poison pathfinder last league and absolutely loved it so decided to give this one a shot! Any advice on what priority of things to update?

So far been having fun with the build. Trying vessel of vinktar over oak for a bit to see how it is. Below is my gear and POB, and fixing some of the flasks as well since been trying things around.

POB: https://pastebin.com/56mTA8mf

I started the league with a KB wander but didnt like the single target, then did ice shot and got that pretty well, CoC bow which was super fun but too slow after running around with ice shot. I feel this is giving me a good in between, good speed / clear, nice survival and working on single target atm.

I'm glad you had fun with PF. :)

Tailwind boots are not mandatory for build to work BUT they rly give a good kick to attack speed. Thing is you wont find Tailwind boots with that much res and life or they will cost a forstune. :/
Wand definitely need to be upgraded because it's too slow.
Ya juts Wrath essence spam on imbued crusader base, You get something to multicraft in like 10-20 uses. Got couple other wands too what are 2-7% behind in PoB numbers
"
JokerC4 wrote:
Ya juts Wrath essence spam on imbued crusader base, You get something to multicraft in like 10-20 uses. Got couple other wands too what are 2-7% behind in PoB numbers

Tnx a lot!
Wands are next to impossible to craft with fossils. I prob burned 5-10ex just on wands.
Niiice! This build looks really solid.

But before i start making it: how many exalteds do you think i will spend on this build to make it not only playable, but strong as seen in your showcase video?

do you think 15-20 exaltds would be enough?
Last edited by supervi1 on Apr 22, 2020, 11:13:11 AM
Wrath like @JokerC4 said and Woe is also an option for the spell damage. For example:

While essences are highly unreliable, you end up with some decent wands for other builds that you can sell to funnel more currency into crafting.
"
supervi1 wrote:
Niiice! This build looks really solid.

But before i start making it: how many exalteds do you think i will spend on this build to make it not only playable, but strong as seen in your showcase video?

do you think 15-20 exaltds would be enough?

It will be enough if you craft some of the gear yourself, but you should be able to get close. Build is very good in general, even with somewhat less dps.
It also depends on the market, helmet with ench prices...
Double watcher's eye is not necessary.
"
falfool wrote:
Wrath like @JokerC4 said and Woe is also an option for the spell damage. For example:

While essences are highly unreliable, you end up with some decent wands for other builds that you can sell to funnel more currency into crafting.

Ty very much for crafting advice!
Gave it a shoot, build is quite fun. The problem is mainly with bossing during fog, with pierce on and not barrage i usually can't kill them in time ( t16 ), gonna take the light enchant on boots tomorrow hopefully can help and lets see how it goes.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info