3.10 ⚡ Marylene's Fallacy Assassin - Best non-Herald stacking ele Wander REWORK IN PROGRESS

"
Transistory19 wrote:
What would be the minimum currency saved where you could start this build?? Looks really fun

Well it's hard to say, depends a lot on the market moment and if you can craft things yourself.
But 20ex should be enough to get it rolling.
"
arstotlepunk wrote:
Spoiler

2 challenges more and im done with the league. Done all content except grandmasters of course. Really having fun with the build. This is the first time im having a wander that is not a glass cannon. Even my friends cant believe a wander that can tank shaper slam and just standing my ground on phoenix with 100% delirium with omni and kosis in the boss area lmao I also have my resistances balanced (as any wise oak user should be lol).

My gear is nothing too special. I am crafting my wand for a while now and I still cant get that t1 or t2 spell damage in my wand. I think its decent enough without it but will be a huge dmg boost if rng blessed me. Anyway thanks for the build man :)

Tyvm for the feedback! I'm glad you had fun with it in Delirium which was prob the hardest league so far.
I don´t know what i should make with my build because have good clearspeed but sometimes i die a lot on bosses and in maps. If anyone can help me, but btw the build is really fun. ty in advance :)
"
BigBudda87 wrote:
I don´t know what i should make with my build because have good clearspeed but sometimes i die a lot on bosses and in maps. If anyone can help me, but btw the build is really fun. ty in advance :)

- Wrong Helm enchant. Berserk Buff effect is actually really noticable and very good for bosskilling. Helm roll is also terrible. The Life/Mana/Energy shield roll goes up to 21%. Even with max roll it's really not expensive at all.
- Your chest is really bad. T2 crit roll and no explody mod, in this case I'd rather even go with inpulsa. But better get a better rare like this:

- Rings can fit more damage (Elemental Damage/Elemental Damage with Attacks/Added Lightning/Added Lightning vs. shocked enemies)
- No life on boots. I know tailwind boots are expensive, but you should at least have some life there.
- Only crafted life on belt. Natural roll get's double as high
- Replace glove enchant with: 28% damage during any flask effect.
- Your wise oak isn't active. Lightning resistance needs to be the highest (or all balanced) Your resistances are only capped with Wise oak as far as I see it. Exept for fire resistance which is way overcapped.
- Gems aren't leveled yet. That's also a lot of added damage that you just get basically for free.
- Get a better Marylene's Fallacy. Even with 238+ crit multi it's still a 2-5c item. 20% more than yours.

I guess your budget wasn't that high. It's not a cheap build, a lot of investment is needed to really get it rolling.
Last edited by Corioliss on May 19, 2020, 9:17:35 AM
"
Corioliss wrote:
"
BigBudda87 wrote:

- Wrong Helm enchant. Berserk Buff effect is actually really noticable and very good for bosskilling. Helm roll is also terrible. The Life/Mana/Energy shield roll goes up to 21%. Even with max roll it's really not expensive at all.
- Your chest is really bad. T2 crit roll and no explody mod, in this case I'd rather even go with inpulsa. But better get a better rare like this:

- Rings can fit more damage (Elemental Damage/Elemental Damage with Attacks/Added Lightning/Added Lightning vs. shocked enemies)
- No life on boots. I know tailwind boots are expensive, but you should at least have some life there.
- Only crafted life on belt. Natural roll get's double as high
- Replace glove enchant with: 28% damage during any flask effect.
- Your wise oak isn't active. Lightning resistance needs to be the highest (or all balanced) Your resistances are only capped with Wise oak as far as I see it. Exept for fire resistance which is way overcapped.
- Gems aren't leveled yet. That's also a lot of added damage that you just get basically for free.
- Get a better Marylene's Fallacy. Even with 238+ crit multi it's still a 2-5c item. 20% more than yours.

I guess your budget wasn't that high. It's not a cheap build, a lot of investment is needed to really get it rolling.

thanks cori for help, i have currency but mostly items i can´t buy because i dont find any similar on trade, actually im trying to contact another guy that are selling his entire equipment. But if anyone can sell me their items just contact me on game: _xALuCarDx_
"

I just improved my chest, helm, belt and ammy. but what do you mean with the resistances, lightning resis need to be the highest or with 75% on all resistances is enought? (still im looking for better rings and boots) ty for the suggest.
Last edited by BigBudda87 on May 20, 2020, 2:48:45 AM
"
BigBudda87 wrote:
"

I just improved my chest, helm, belt and ammy. but what do you mean with the resistances, lightning resis need to be the highest or with 75% on all resistances is enought? (still im looking for better rings and boots) ty for the suggest.
Wise oak considers your UNCAPPED elemental resistances, meaning it does take into account everything over 75%, even though that's the cap.

So: If you have 75% Lightning and Cold resist, but 80% Fire resist, it will apply the penetration effect to fire damage only.

Meaning even if you're overcapped on resist, Lightning needs to be the most overcapped of all. Or at least tied for most overcapped.

Also you should really try to be capped on resist without the need to have wise oak active. If you run out of charges during a bossfight and you drop below the resist cap you will likely get oneshot.

About the new items:
- chest is very similar to mine, minus the resist. Should be a lot better than your old one.
- Still low life roll on the belt, but the %life kind of makes up for it
- perfect helm, nice

Now balance your resists out with rings. Getting good life, Strength AND Resist on Tailwind boots is extremely expensive, so Rings are definitely the better option there.
"
Corioliss wrote:
"
BigBudda87 wrote:
"

Wise oak considers your UNCAPPED elemental resistances, meaning it does take into account everything over 75%, even though that's the cap.

So: If you have 75% Lightning and Cold resist, but 80% Fire resist, it will apply the penetration effect to fire damage only.

Meaning even if you're overcapped on resist, Lightning needs to be the most overcapped of all. Or at least tied for most overcapped.

Also you should really try to be capped on resist without the need to have wise oak active. If you run out of charges during a bossfight and you drop below the resist cap you will likely get oneshot.

About the new items:
- chest is very similar to mine, minus the resist. Should be a lot better than your old one.
- Still low life roll on the belt, but the %life kind of makes up for it
- perfect helm, nice

Now balance your resists out with rings. Getting good life, Strength AND Resist on Tailwind boots is extremely expensive, so Rings are definitely the better option there.
Now have new boots but i have to pick a passive point for the strenght; and the rings i can´t craft a new betters because i lose some resistances and i started this league 1 week ago and dont have enought craft recipes for rings and gloves. if anyone can help me (still need 3 levels more to pick 3 life nodes from cluster jewel, but atm have 5k life should be enough, so when i have lvl 95 pick more lightning dmg or the 3 life nodes? and still i feel squishy and low dmg for bosses) sorry for my english and tyvm cori for your help :D
Last edited by BigBudda87 on May 21, 2020, 3:58:50 AM
Hello,

I am doing your build and I can't seem even to be able to do minotaur on a magic map, aoe clear is great but bossing is awful even tho I have beyond decent gear, the only place it seems that I can improve is the rings but I don't think that they would do such a difference. Could you please check out my gear and pob, when u have the time.
Cheers and thanks!

These are the items I use.

edit: Changed my ring for this1:

This is the POB:

https://pastebin.com/ndL5Z6kh
Last edited by aurashu on May 22, 2020, 3:08:22 AM
yes for me i need to find rings with more dmg and change some resist, but is like aurashu says i have the same problem i can´t do high lvl bossing. here´s my POB to: https://pastebin.com/4UWgCnUH

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info