[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
MaestroV96 wrote:
@Cyrix1337

hey so I am almost done with the build, idk if this is too much to ask but I'd like your opinion..

this is my pob
https://pastebin.com/ktcxzEGi

You are missing the catalyst on your amulet; but otherwise seems good!

€dit: took a look at your PoB:

You are missing accuracy! That ought to be fixed. Missing accuracy is pretty bad for CoC builds mathematically. (Since hits roll seperatly for their chance to crit with another 'attackroll' - making a chance to miss apply twice in the calculation)

Your Wise Oak is almost useless; you want either tripple balanced resists or at least fire damage (or lightning if running phys to lightning) as the highest resist stat.

Your SpellGems are only level 19 - getting those to level 21 is a *huge* dps increase.

If you are running an anti-freeze flask the craft on your boots is propably better spent on an flat ES craft instead.

hey thanks,
for the accuracy i need enlighten lvl 4 so i can get my precision to a higher level which will fix it...

regarding resistances, im just fishing for a randomise cold so i can decrease my cold res by 3, which will make all 3 resistances exactly the same..

as for the flask, im using alchemist's of adrenaline almost max roll (which is a luxury)
it feels nice in clear speed

other than these idk how to scale dmg more

"
MaestroV96 wrote:

hey thanks,
for the accuracy i need enlighten lvl 4 so i can get my precision to a higher level which will fix it...

regarding resistances, im just fishing for a randomise cold so i can decrease my cold res by 3, which will make all 3 resistances exactly the same..

as for the flask, im using alchemist's of adrenaline almost max roll (which is a luxury)
it feels nice in clear speed

other than these idk how to scale dmg more

GemLevel mostly - you will do 25% more damage overall once you get your gems from level 19 to level 21.

You can try to work on fitting a circle of anguish into the build.

Your Jewels could be upgraded quite a bit - some of them only have 3 rolls. Crit Multiplier does a lot in terms of dps.

Getting more Levels would obviously also do quite a bit for your dps. Divine Wrath and Divine Judgement do a lot. A 3 mod Watchers Eye is also something you might want to consider.

Like - you kinda got the basics for the build down; now you can start to push it.

Obviously it depends on wether or not you wanna do that in the first place.

so i made these gloves, trying something out :D

I'm done with my sword until end of league. Just need to get T1 crit multi vs T2.

Next project:

Plan is to make it a warlord's helm with -9 fire resist crit multi and cold resist and move aspect of spider to boots. I think I'm giving up on belt cuz its too hard to roll increased recovery on crusader
Yo men!
Just trying your build and i can not understand where im missing soo many crit chance on cyclon. Yea while i have no unnatural instinct i took Depth Perception
https://pastebin.com/S4xh7Suj
It would be soo greatful if you can explain me.
"
Yo men!
Just trying your build and i can not understand where im missing soo many crit chance on cyclon. Yea while i have no unnatural instinct i took Depth Perception
https://pastebin.com/S4xh7Suj
It would be soo greatful if you can explain me.

Took a look at your POB. You need to turn on some configs. If you check enemies are on consecrated ground, it would boost your crit chance.
How you generate endurance charges?
I don't but you could either get cluster jewel with enduring focus which is pretty good or endurance charge on melee stun support gem
Hey,

this is my latest pob, I have reached lvl 93.. i changed some things (shaper's glove) and some nodes

I sacrificed energy shield for the sake of more damage, and so far its working out... currently sitting at 7k

https://pastebin.com/EBLf8qUC

I have one question, how do you calculate dps exactly?

Its just wave of [(conviction + purifying flame) / 2] * your aps which is 12 + cyclone.

So if 2m woc and pf then its 2* 12 which is 24m dps.

Btw nice gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info