[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

"
skiminok1989 wrote:
So I've decided to craft ring that will boost my dps and will give me some es. End up with this one:

And yeah, I know that we don't need lightning and cold, so I'll remove it and replace with + res and +dex

I was looking at Circle of Anguish Ruby Ring and a really good one can boost dps up to 30% if going pure damage. It also have good implicits but those are very very expensive (100ex). I was thinking if I get resist on belt and helm and other ring, it would work. But I also want a damage belt as the craft belts gives you 30%+ spell damage with flask and cooldown reduction so you can go for 15aps vs 12.12.

Thank you Cyrix1337 for this build. I finished all content and I feel like I can still get 100% more dps out. Although this build is pure dps heaven, it still plays very smoothly unlike miners. You really just need to press rightclick haha... Feel like harvest is perfect for this build as you can squeeze every single affix for all the juice to boost the dps.
Last edited by ttwanksta on Jul 10, 2020, 2:53:45 PM
"
ttwanksta wrote:
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
So I've decided to craft ring that will boost my dps and will give me some es. End up with this one:

And yeah, I know that we don't need lightning and cold, so I'll remove it and replace with + res and +dex

I was looking at Circle of Anguish Ruby Ring and a really good one can boost dps up to 30% if going pure damage. It also have good implicits but those are very very expensive (100ex). I was thinking if I get resist on belt and helm and other ring, it would work. But I also want a damage belt as the craft belts gives you 30%+ spell damage with flask and cooldown reduction so you can go for 15aps vs 12.12

I think reaching 15 aps is harder then it sounds x)

Circle of Anguish is a valid option though if you can make stats and resists work out. You would want a really good one though that also does stuff defensivly; so yeah.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jul 10, 2020, 3:05:06 PM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
skiminok1989 wrote:

Lighting and Cold are not wasted though. But yeah; attributes and resists are propably way better.
But man - harvest looks like such a good league for crafting. I wish I had time and energy to play it more haha.

Keep up the good work though! If nothing else this build can be a lot of fun to optimize for since it has a lot of nuts and bolts one can work on.

Yeah, that's why I love this build so many things to improve.
Next project in progress :)
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
skiminok1989 wrote:

Lighting and Cold are not wasted though. But yeah; attributes and resists are propably way better.
But man - harvest looks like such a good league for crafting. I wish I had time and energy to play it more haha.

Keep up the good work though! If nothing else this build can be a lot of fun to optimize for since it has a lot of nuts and bolts one can work on.

Yeah, that's why I love this build so many things to improve.
Next project in progress :)

Yeah!

It is a bit of a connaisseur kinda build lol. To get the most out of it one needs to understand the mechanics; but once you do it is just such a fun project to work on!

Most builds are just like: yo, use those things and then stack A or B or just get a bigger stick.

I am glad you are enjoying yourself with this haha!

The most optimal way to go about those boots you want to craft is propably to fit a Circle of Anguish (fire damage + buff effect) Ring with the "get onslaught on hit" implicit (and a +1 to max frenzy + %ES) into the build - and then go for tailwind on the boots.

So you can have Tailwind + Onslaught up on hit/crit; aka all the time. But dang; its going to get tight then haha.

For the empty support gem in your chest I think Endurance Charge on Stun is a good option. Leapslam stuns enemies when you jump into them - getting a couple endurance charges from that seems like the best option.

Cheers! :)
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

Yeah!

It is a bit of a connaisseur kinda build lol. To get the most out of it one needs to understand the mechanics; but once you do it is just such a fun project to work on!

Most builds are just like: yo, use those things and then stack A or B or just get a bigger stick.

I am glad you are enjoying yourself with this haha!

The most optimal way to go about those boots you want to craft is propably to fit a Circle of Anguish (fire damage + buff effect) Ring with the "get onslaught on hit" implicit (and a +1 to max frenzy + %ES) into the build - and then go for tailwind on the boots.

So you can have Tailwind + Onslaught up on hit/crit; aka all the time. But dang; its going to get tight then haha.

For the empty support gem in your chest I think Endurance Charge on Stun is a good option. Leapslam stuns enemies when you jump into them - getting a couple endurance charges from that seems like the best option.d
ddd
Cheers! :)
Thanks for all advises. And I completely forgot about empty socket in chest piece :)
And here how my boots looks at the end:
@Cyrix1337

hey so I am almost done with the build, idk if this is too much to ask but I'd like your opinion..

this is my pob
https://pastebin.com/ktcxzEGi
I have a question about withering step,
does it work on bosses while im using cyclone..

when i press the skill, does the wither stacks apply instantly? even tho im during cyclone therefore the buff disappears.
"
MaestroV96 wrote:
I have a question about withering step,
does it work on bosses while im using cyclone..

when i press the skill, does the wither stacks apply instantly? even tho im during cyclone therefore the buff disappears.

Yes! The Wither stacks apply instantly; only the elsuive buff granted by the skill immediatily disappears.
"
MaestroV96 wrote:
@Cyrix1337

hey so I am almost done with the build, idk if this is too much to ask but I'd like your opinion..

this is my pob
https://pastebin.com/ktcxzEGi

You are missing the catalyst on your amulet; but otherwise seems good!

€dit: took a look at your PoB:

You are missing accuracy! That ought to be fixed. Missing accuracy is pretty bad for CoC builds mathematically. (Since hits roll seperatly for their chance to crit with another 'attackroll' - making a chance to miss apply twice in the calculation)

Your Wise Oak is almost useless; you want either tripple balanced resists or at least fire damage (or lightning if running phys to lightning) as the highest resist stat.

Your SpellGems are only level 19 - getting those to level 21 is a *huge* dps increase.

If you are running an anti-freeze flask the craft on your boots is propably better spent on an flat ES craft instead.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jul 11, 2020, 11:01:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info