[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

I can't view your profile because its private.
I fixed it
What do you do when you don't feel like doing anything but have worms and corpses? Summon Spiders! Arakaali .Co provides a summon one, get one free policy. Raise some Spiders today for the low cost of a mortal life!
"
I fixed it

You just need a diamond flask and get rid of health flask and you should be set.
If you go with multimod your sword you would do like 100% more dps with diamond flask.
-
Last edited by TrueGohan on Jul 21, 2020, 1:04:18 PM

The play is harvest remove fire then multimod? would i be left with 1 open mod on the sword I aug crit?

Or do i just redo it
Last edited by Anus_Smasher on Jul 22, 2020, 2:35:45 PM
The cast on crit can be added via aug crit. I would look for either +1 all gems, or damage penetrate elemental as a base. Then every other mod can be added via craft.

So I would just use alteration to look for +1 all socketed gems or ele pen then regal and hope you can remove the regal. You can imprint first if you want.

Then aug crit / add/remove until crit multi
then Aug crit remove attack until crit chance
then aug speed remove speed until att speed
then aug crit for guarenteed cast on crit.
And finally craft your last mod
"
ttwanksta wrote:
The cast on crit can be added via aug crit. I would look for either +1 all gems, or damage penetrate elemental as a base. Then every other mod can be added via craft.

So I would just use alteration to look for +1 all socketed gems or ele pen then regal and hope you can remove the regal. You can imprint first if you want.

Then aug crit / add/remove until crit multi
then Aug crit remove attack until crit chance
then aug speed remove speed until att speed
then aug crit for guarenteed cast on crit.
And finally craft your last mod

ooh this is def mad smart thanks

Interesting regal...

Triple slam augment for crit chance/multi/coc then craft +2 mod?

E- I see I can lock prefix or multimod block prefix then is it just add/remove crit to try and hit double t1 crit chance/crit multi, then open prefix for coc? Or is there a better way of going about it
Last edited by Anus_Smasher on Jul 22, 2020, 10:55:48 PM
First just try to get crit multi. Then add remove for t1. Then slam crit again for crit chance. Here, you cant remove it without risking removing the attack speed so its up to you. Then slam crit again for guarentee CoC. But yeah you got the idea.
"
ttwanksta wrote:
First just try to get crit multi. Then add remove for t1. Then slam crit again for crit chance. Here, you cant remove it without risking removing the attack speed so its up to you. Then slam crit again for guarentee CoC. But yeah you got the idea.

How can I target craft the crit multi to t1 tho? If I augment crit aren't I 1 in 3 of getting coc/chance/multi? Sorry I'm not too keen on harvest D:

I could aug life and craft a prefix then spam crits to try and hit double t1 crit chance multi - If I only do crit i shouldnt have the chance to lose attack speed

Then remove life n finish by aug crit to gaurantee coc?
Last edited by Anus_Smasher on Jul 23, 2020, 12:51:49 AM
"
Anus_Smasher wrote:
"
ttwanksta wrote:

How can I target craft the crit multi to t1 tho? If I augment crit aren't I 1 in 3 of getting coc/chance/multi? Sorry I'm not too keen on harvest D:

I could aug life and craft a prefix then spam crits to try and hit double t1 crit chance multi - If I only do crit i shouldnt have the chance to lose attack speed

Then remove life n finish by aug crit to gaurantee coc?

Just aug crit then use add/remove crit until you get t1 multi. This is why you don't add another crit so when you add remove, it is targeted.

Here is my sword I crafted. Its not perfect because attackspeed with double damage is better but all T1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info