[3.13] The most exquisite CoC | Deals damage 'n stuff | 's pretty okay | ShillShill

thanks dude

yea my ilike the gear ty xD

Done with the helm. Screwed up the T1 defense cuz I gambled Remove non-fire add fire and forgot there was a prefix that could be rolled with warlord.

I am going to do a glove like yours too. Warlord+hunter maybe. The glove would allow me to use another cluster jewel cuz it will have unnerve + culling.

Done with gloves. Will be replacing medium cluster jewel. Thinking about dropping Chayula for another amulet like Aul. But Chayula is like 1.5k ES so its a tough call.
Last edited by ttwanksta on Jul 15, 2020, 10:57:34 PM
yea i was thinking of that too, but chayula is just way too good ES

plus im only at 7.3-7.5~ so i would be very squishy if i remove chayula xD already sacrificing a lot of ES for damage

My new two projects:

this one is basically done.

this i still need to remove/add def a lot to get flat and % es
Last edited by MaestroV96 on Jul 16, 2020, 8:49:29 AM
"
MaestroV96 wrote:
yea i was thinking of that too, but chayula is just way too good ES

plus im only at 7.3-7.5~ so i would be very squishy if i remove chayula xD already sacrificing a lot of ES for damage

My new two projects:

this one is basically done.

this i still need to remove/add def a lot to get flat and % es

Looking really spicy!

Glad to see you are having fun optimizing this! :)
Hey, what do you think are the next steps for my Blade?

2 prefixes and 1 suffix remaining... as far as I can see, I could:

A:
- Multi-Mod
- +2 to Supports
- Spell damage (+ extra chaos?)

B:
- Attack Speed and Double Dmg Chance (Harvest to Augment Speed and then Remove/Add Speed until we get it)
- Craft one of the good prefixes (+2 Support, or Spell Damage)
- ??? for the final prefix

As a side note, I'm actually doing things slightly differently, as an Assassin, but this still seems like a good place to seek guidance on Bladecraft.
"
Sandbagging wrote:

A:
- Multi-Mod
- +2 to Supports

B:
- Attack Speed and Double Dmg Chance (Harvest to Augment Speed and then Remove/Add Speed until we get it)

As a side note, I'm actually doing things slightly differently, as an Assassin, but this still seems like a good place to seek guidance on Bladecraft.

Thats a good start for blade. I would say Option A is better. I spent some time to look at all the good mods, top prefix are +1 all gems, +2 support (with empower), damage penetration, and spell damage. Since you can't force +1 skill gems or damage pen, A is has the other two good options. You do lose attack speed but its a small price to pay for everything else being good.

As for Assassin, can you explain the thought process and the skill tree/gear differences? Very interested
"
ttwanksta wrote:
"
Sandbagging wrote:

A:
- Multi-Mod
- +2 to Supports

B:

Thats a good start for blade. I would say Option A is better. I spent some time to look at all the good mods, top prefix are +1 all gems, +2 support (with empower), damage penetration, and spell damage. Since you can't force +1 skill gems or damage pen, A is has the other two good options. You do lose attack speed but its a small price to pay for everything else being good.

As for Assassin, can you explain the thought process and the skill tree/gear differences? Very interested

Thanks for the input! As for why I chose Assassin, it's probably a disappointing answer, but I was mainly thinking it would be easier to get things up and running with easy crit chance, while still having pretty good defenses... though, not quite as good, and it's looking like attack speed might be lacking. But it seemed like a good way to get things up and running with a bit less investment, and I could always switch later if I really feel the need. I'm still just getting started (just about to start maps shortly), so don't have any insights yet on other differences.
My experience with Trickster was that the gear upgrading process is smooth enough where it works but you "unlock" content as you gear. However, there are a few frustrating parts as you hit the bosses you can't beat until your upgrades.

Big jumps for me were a decent sword and shavs + chayula would let me do t14+. Watcher's eye and max accuracy let me do all bosses except Sirius and Baran (hate this guy).
Bottled faith, good rings and lvl 92+ let me do Sirius but not deathless as there is no way to tank any beams.

Only after a really long gearing would you be able to do Sirius deathless here close to 100%.

Here is a gif of me doing it today. I killed him last phase in 5 sec so basically would be deathless everytime as long as I don't run into storms or ground degens.

My experience with Trickster was that the gear upgrading process is smooth enough where it works but you "unlock" content as you gear. However, there are a few frustrating parts as you hit the bosses you can't beat until your upgrades.

Big jumps for me were a decent sword and shavs + chayula would let me do t14+. Watcher's eye and max accuracy let me do all bosses except Sirius and Baran (hate this guy).
Bottled faith, good rings and lvl 92+ let me do Sirius but not deathless as there is no way to tank any beams.

Only after a really long gearing would you be able to do Sirius deathless here close to 100%.

Here is a gif of me doing it today. I killed him last phase in 5 sec so basically would be deathless everytime as long as I don't run into storms or ground degens.

Here is another full Sirius deathless fight that showcase the energy shield regen.

https://streamable.com/zvyb3j

Here is a two people Sirus last phase with 2x HP
https://streamable.com/1viiu3

Here is no pot last phase
https://streamable.com/4of01v
Last edited by ttwanksta on Jul 24, 2020, 3:29:38 PM
Hey so I've been playing the build and I like it a lot but I've been struggling to figure out how to raise my critical strike chance as the gear I have seems to be decently similar to yours.
What do you do when you don't feel like doing anything but have worms and corpses? Summon Spiders! Arakaali .Co provides a summon one, get one free policy. Raise some Spiders today for the low cost of a mortal life!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info