[3.10] neoCrown's Assassin Bow CoC VD [All content cleared][Deathless Simulacrums/U-Elder/Sirus]

ok guys i just started this build and this is feeling so smooth!! i wanna know where im going be now! how the fuck you guys get 75+ chaos res?? i only got -10 atm even with divine flesh :s =)
Last edited by WaxMyStaff on Apr 24, 2020, 11:10:00 AM
"
WaxMyStaff wrote:
ok guys i just started this build and this is feeling so smooth!! i wanna know where im going be now! how the fuck you guys get 75+ chaos res?? i only got -10 atm even with divine flesh :s =)

Glad you enjoy the build. Please note, do not run Divine Flesh if you do not have 85% chaos resistance. If you have less than that, your character will take a lot of chaos damage and die very quickly.

There are a few ways to easily get Chaos resistance. Biggest one would be through the small 12% chaos resistance cluster jewel with chaos resistance, increased effect, and Blessed as the notable. This will give you a whopping >60% chaos resistance. Other ways is to annoint Cleansed Thoughts which will double your chaos resistance (Only do this when your chaos resistance is positive because it can double the negative values too eg. -10 x 2 = -20).

I recommend going for the Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel in the name of Deshret for the Wind Dancer node. Less investment needed for the defensive boost.

Your other gear looks solid, great work.

Good luck and have fun.
Last edited by neoCrown on Apr 24, 2020, 1:19:10 PM
You grab the 2 divine flesh nod right ? Not Only 1?
"
WaxMyStaff wrote:
You grab the 2 divine flesh nod right ? Not Only 1?

Divine Flesh does not stack so you can only grab 1 node. You can only have one Keystone from a Timeless Jewel at any time. So either take Divine Flesh from the Mind over Matter node or the Pain Attunement node.
Last edited by neoCrown on Apr 24, 2020, 3:33:08 PM
Have been running labs to try to get that 40% VD enchant on helm but got 40% increased HoA damage. Would that be worth keeping? I can't get POB to show the damage increase
i died alot at the wave 19 in simulacrum. Could you give me some advice about this?

This is my gear:

Last edited by rainkaj on Apr 25, 2020, 2:54:34 AM
So if we are keeping barrage at level one and it doesn't really affect our dps, wouldn't rain of arrows be a good option too for more aoe coverage, while doing the same amount of single target?

what to do with it? i dont konw @@
So, going off of your profile, you somehow manage to get Snowforged via a Thread of Hope? Was curious how you managed that, or is it a visual glitch and you actually have the Fire and Cold node at the start of that wheel?
"
bangsj wrote:
Have been running labs to try to get that 40% VD enchant on helm but got 40% increased HoA damage. Would that be worth keeping? I can't get POB to show the damage increase

I assume by HoA you mean Herald of Ash and not Herald of Agony ^^

I believe the enchant only applies to the burn damage that gets applied to the surrounding target when you overkill a monster. Hence, the enchant is not the ideal option for the helmet.

Please double check with another person or through a different source but to my understanding, that is what that enchant does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info