[3.10] neoCrown's Assassin Bow CoC VD [All content cleared][Deathless Simulacrums/U-Elder/Sirus]

"
aputsey wrote:
Trying this out.
Commenting to come back to it.

All the best with the build.
"
Sign_Up wrote:
What do you think Purifying Flame in place of Wave of Convection for perma consecrated ground?

You will lose the fire exposure and would need to pick it up elsewhere (Master of fire/Corrosive elements notable on the large cluster jewel). Fire exposure is a big damage boost and losing it for consecrated ground is not worth it in my opinion.

There are other methods for consecrated ground generation such as the 'of light' enchantment on gloves. The best way would be through a Bottled Faith.
"
"
neoCrown wrote:
"
Switched from my ice coc nova build cause I died allot. I regret I didn't play this bow build from start. I would be 100 by now.

Both builds can achieve the same level of damage and defense. If you still plan on trying the CoC ice nova build, try to incorporate some of the defensive aspects of this build into your current build. Maybe it will help your survivability. Try going for a Timeless Jewel defensive upgrade (Either go for Glancing Blows, Wind Dancer, Divine Flesh, or Corrupted Soul - all good options).

Dropped my ice coc nova. Still few items left for sale. All currency from selling items went to buy bow (30 ex + crafts) rest was cheap. Trying to improve my dps. I am thinking about switching quiver, gloves, better boots and jewels. Watcher Eye with anger and precision starts from 85 ex.

Any suggestions what I can improve?
https://pastebin.com/uHiJqW0z

Just looked at your POB and you are doing massive damage (more than my current setup). Something to improve on would be bringing your chaos resistance to a positive value and eventually cap it.

Regarding the Watcher's Eye, the prices go up because less are available on the market. Other combinations to consider would be the Fire Pen while affected by anger mod if you haven't got that on your watch list yet. What other players have been doing is grabbing a 1 damage mod Watcher's Eye and getting the other damage boost from a Corrupted Kaom's Heart with the Increased Damage implicit or a nice Volatile Dead 40% damage helmet enchant.

Everything looks good. Good luck upgrading your build.
the build is working great as i can run t16 somewhat smoothly but if i were to min/max a bit, where and what do you think i should start to improve? here's my PoB :D https://pastebin.com/iaGUchrt
Last edited by wakoko_22 on Apr 23, 2020, 7:34:02 PM
"
TheLordofPie wrote:
Been loving this build
Any suggestion on what to change/upgrade for better endgame
https://pastebin.com/4hc01fdP

Just reviewed your character and it seems your damage is definitely up there (250k per ball without taking into account the Opportunistic ascendancy node). Focus on grabbing the life nodes next and slowly improve your gear with the life rolls on it.

If you are having mana issues, keep the Barrage at level 1 and look for a minus mana craft on one of your rings. You can then drop the mana flask for a Wise Oak or Cinderswallow Urn with the crit chance roll.

Otherwise, really solid setup.
"
Coatesy wrote:
Been following your videos on youtube, keen to see how the budget version will go. Any updates on when you might be posting it?

Been working on assembling a budget version with cheap items but the idea was to make a new character and record the progression with focus on a new league start at the same time. Been sidetracked with 2 other builds that I am brewing at the moment but will speed up the budget video once I can. No ETA of the budget guide yet but what I can do is post a budget POB which should be easy to roll out.
"
bangsj wrote:
"
neoCrown wrote:
"
danabower05 wrote:
I'm really enjoying this build so far. I was doing pretty good but now that I have hit higher level maps I have been struggling with staying alive. I find myself struggling to kill bosses because I run out of flask charges and I just can't get any crits. I guess my crit is to low to sustain the high damage. I also find myself running out of mana every now and then. Is there another regen method for mana I should be using besides the flask? My gear is crap. I don't have much currency to work with. Is there anything in my build that can help significantly for survival and progress in to tier 16 maps? Any tips as to what I should be doing differently or that I am missing? Thanks in advance.

I have this bow i'm trying to six link but again i'm just waiting to be able to afford it.

Yup, crit looks like it's abit low with the Thicket bow base. We resolve the mana issues with one simple fix, crafting the minus mana mod from the veiled mod pool on one of your rare rings. We can hold down Barrage without losing any mana despite not having any leech or mana regen at all in the build. The other solution is to keep your Barrage at level 1. Do not level it beyond level 1. We do so much damage through our spells that the damage from Barrage is not efficient to scale in the bigger picture.

With your quiver, the crafted mod does not add anything to the build as we are scaling Volatile Dead damage. Either grab one with life on it and an open suffix to craft the Frenzy on crit mod (again, another mod from the Incursion veiled mod pool). The same applies for the belt, the Elemental Damage with Attacks mod only applies to attacks so you can craft a different mod (balance your resists/attribute requirements).

If you need me to craft any of these mods on your items, just message me in-game when I'm available and I'll craft them for you.

Damn I'm stupid, didn't realize elemental damage with attacks didn't affect VD damage. TIL thanks! What would be a good mod to craft onto my bow?

Rarity: Rare
Spirit Song
Harbinger Bow
--------
Bow
Quality: +30% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 46-118 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 8.95% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.20
--------
Requirements:
Level: 72
Str: 114
Dex: 212 (unmet)
Int: 111
--------
Sockets: G-G-R-R-B-B
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
50% increased Critical Strike Chance (implicit)
--------
Socketed Gems are supported by Level 20 Cast On Critical Strike
+50 to Dexterity
29% increased Critical Strike Chance
Bow Attacks fire 2 additional Arrows
Damage Penetrates 12% Elemental Resistances
31% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills (crafted)
--------
Shaper Item

Best mod would be +2 to socketed support gems if you have it unlocked from Betrayal.
"
wakoko_22 wrote:
the build is working great as i can run t16 somewhat smoothly but if i were to min/max a bit, where and what do you think i should start to improve? here's my PoB :D https://pastebin.com/iaGUchrt

Your setup looks good. Focus on bringing the Chaos res to a positive value if you plan on farming Simulacrum. Your next few points as you level up should go towards life nodes. This should free you up for a different annointment if you are happy with your life pool.

Once your chaos res is positive, you can try annointing Cleansed Thoughts on your amulet (only do it if you have > +20% chaos res, otherwise it will reduce your chaos res if it is still negative).
"

Best mod would be +2 to socketed support gems if you have it unlocked from Betrayal.

Thanks man!
Last edited by bangsj on Apr 23, 2020, 8:27:31 PM
"
neoCrown wrote:
"
Coatesy wrote:
Been following your videos on youtube, keen to see how the budget version will go. Any updates on when you might be posting it?

Been working on assembling a budget version with cheap items but the idea was to make a new character and record the progression with focus on a new league start at the same time. Been sidetracked with 2 other builds that I am brewing at the moment but will speed up the budget video once I can. No ETA of the budget guide yet but what I can do is post a budget POB which should be easy to roll out.

That sounds awesome! No dramas man. Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info