[3.10] neoCrown's Assassin Bow CoC VD [All content cleared][Deathless Simulacrums/U-Elder/Sirus]

Okay - question on my amulet

I crafted a +1 fire skills/dexterity skills. I landed it with 29 health and 3 open suffixes.

what should I craft as my suffixes?

Thinking Crit Multi and Fire damage? I have no idea what to do with it.
What do you think Purifying Flame in place of Wave of Convection for perma consecrated ground?
D2Ghosts
"
neoCrown wrote:
"
danabower05 wrote:
I'm really enjoying this build so far. I was doing pretty good but now that I have hit higher level maps I have been struggling with staying alive. I find myself struggling to kill bosses because I run out of flask charges and I just can't get any crits. I guess my crit is to low to sustain the high damage. I also find myself running out of mana every now and then. Is there another regen method for mana I should be using besides the flask? My gear is crap. I don't have much currency to work with. Is there anything in my build that can help significantly for survival and progress in to tier 16 maps? Any tips as to what I should be doing differently or that I am missing? Thanks in advance.

I have this bow i'm trying to six link but again i'm just waiting to be able to afford it.

Yup, crit looks like it's abit low with the Thicket bow base. We resolve the mana issues with one simple fix, crafting the minus mana mod from the veiled mod pool on one of your rare rings. We can hold down Barrage without losing any mana despite not having any leech or mana regen at all in the build. The other solution is to keep your Barrage at level 1. Do not level it beyond level 1. We do so much damage through our spells that the damage from Barrage is not efficient to scale in the bigger picture.

With your quiver, the crafted mod does not add anything to the build as we are scaling Volatile Dead damage. Either grab one with life on it and an open suffix to craft the Frenzy on crit mod (again, another mod from the Incursion veiled mod pool). The same applies for the belt, the Elemental Damage with Attacks mod only applies to attacks so you can craft a different mod (balance your resists/attribute requirements).

If you need me to craft any of these mods on your items, just message me in-game when I'm available and I'll craft them for you.

Damn I'm stupid, didn't realize elemental damage with attacks didn't affect VD damage. TIL thanks! What would be a good mod to craft onto my bow?

Rarity: Rare
Spirit Song
Harbinger Bow
--------
Bow
Quality: +30% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 46-118 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 8.95% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.20
--------
Requirements:
Level: 72
Str: 114
Dex: 212 (unmet)
Int: 111
--------
Sockets: G-G-R-R-B-B
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
50% increased Critical Strike Chance (implicit)
--------
Socketed Gems are supported by Level 20 Cast On Critical Strike
+50 to Dexterity
29% increased Critical Strike Chance
Bow Attacks fire 2 additional Arrows
Damage Penetrates 12% Elemental Resistances
31% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills (crafted)
--------
Shaper Item
Last edited by bangsj on Apr 22, 2020, 11:33:06 PM
"
neoCrown wrote:
"
Switched from my ice coc nova build cause I died allot. I regret I didn't play this bow build from start. I would be 100 by now.

Both builds can achieve the same level of damage and defense. If you still plan on trying the CoC ice nova build, try to incorporate some of the defensive aspects of this build into your current build. Maybe it will help your survivability. Try going for a Timeless Jewel defensive upgrade (Either go for Glancing Blows, Wind Dancer, Divine Flesh, or Corrupted Soul - all good options).

Dropped my ice coc nova. Still few items left for sale. All currency from selling items went to buy bow (30 ex + crafts) rest was cheap. Trying to improve my dps. I am thinking about switching quiver, gloves, better boots and jewels. Watcher Eye with anger and precision starts from 85 ex.

Any suggestions what I can improve?
https://pastebin.com/uHiJqW0z
Been loving this build
Any suggestion on what to change/upgrade for better endgame
https://pastebin.com/4hc01fdP
Trying this out.
Commenting to come back to it.
Been following your videos on youtube, keen to see how the budget version will go. Any updates on when you might be posting it?
Hey!

I have been trying out this build for about a week now and I have to say that I'm really enjoying it! I swapped from VD spell slinger to your build and its proving to be a tonne more resilient.

Still struggling a little bit with some bosses however I suspect that is down to user error!

If you get the chance could you take a quick look over my POB profile and let me know if I've made any serious mistakes anywhere?

The next step is a Cinder with the correct affix (Crit) then its the long long save for a bottled faith!

Thanks again for such a great build

https://pastebin.com/nuXzy7HQ

p.s my first league
"
larcomstopher wrote:
Okay - question on my amulet

I crafted a +1 fire skills/dexterity skills. I landed it with 29 health and 3 open suffixes.

what should I craft as my suffixes?

Thinking Crit Multi and Fire damage? I have no idea what to do with it.

Yup, crit multi and fire damage would be good if you already capped your resistances. Minimum endurance charge would be nice as well.
"
Hey!

I have been trying out this build for about a week now and I have to say that I'm really enjoying it! I swapped from VD spell slinger to your build and its proving to be a tonne more resilient.

Still struggling a little bit with some bosses however I suspect that is down to user error!

If you get the chance could you take a quick look over my POB profile and let me know if I've made any serious mistakes anywhere?

The next step is a Cinder with the correct affix (Crit) then its the long long save for a bottled faith!

Thanks again for such a great build

https://pastebin.com/nuXzy7HQ

p.s my first league

Everything looks in order. Good job considering it's your first league. One change I would make is to remove one point from your 12% fire damage cluster jewel node and allocate the critical strike multiplier per power charge node via your Thread of Hope near the North side of the tree.

Try to get accuracy on one other piece of gear. I suspect you struggle slightly because of the hit chance.

Grab good enchants through the lab for your boots, gloves, and helmet and you should be set to farm the endgame if you haven't already.

Have fun!
Last edited by neoCrown on Apr 23, 2020, 7:50:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info