[3.10] neoCrown's Assassin Bow CoC VD [All content cleared][Deathless Simulacrums/U-Elder/Sirus]

"
Villas wrote:
So, going off of your profile, you somehow manage to get Snowforged via a Thread of Hope? Was curious how you managed that, or is it a visual glitch and you actually have the Fire and Cold node at the start of that wheel?

That is definitely a visual glitch. We only grab the node before Snowforged for the fire crit multi. Although it would be nice to have, it is better to not path through the entire cluster to be more efficient point-wise. If you have the points to spare and no other node to go for, feel free to grab Snowforged if possible as it makes capping resistances easier and also gives a nice touch of crit chance.
Last edited by neoCrown on Apr 26, 2020, 6:33:57 AM
"
rainkaj wrote:
i died alot at the wave 19 in simulacrum. Could you give me some advice about this?

This is my gear:

Grab a Kaom’s Heart with reduced chaos damage taken. It is advised to cap chaos resists (later waves in Simulacrum tend to have a lot of chaos damage) to farm Simulacrum more efficiently. In addition, you need higher accuracy to make it as close to 100% as possible so having >300 flat accuracy on one piece of gear is recommended. Otherwise, higher life rolls on gear would be nice.

Have you considered a Brutal Restraint timeless jewel with Deshret in one of your jewel slots near Mind over Matter or Pain Attunement? Costs about 40 - 50 chaos at the moment and gives a nice defensive boost with the 20% less damage taken.
"
Hebi_ wrote:
So if we are keeping barrage at level one and it doesn't really affect our dps, wouldn't rain of arrows be a good option too for more aoe coverage, while doing the same amount of single target?

I have honestly tried both and dislike Rain of Arrows to trigger VD due to the slight delay while the arrow is in the air. Furthermore, half the spread of the arrows is random and you might be unlucky if it does not hit the enemy or land in a tight cluster.

Lastly, it is difficult to Knockback enemies with Rain of Arrows which has been really helpful when we get swarmed by mobs in the Simulacrum.

If you have tried it and enjoy the Rain of Arrows playstyle, feel free to use the skill as I am sure there are ways to make it work to your advantage.
Last edited by neoCrown on Apr 26, 2020, 6:45:28 AM
"
wanghien wrote:

what to do with it? i dont konw @@

If this was a few leagues ago when multimod enabled us to craft as many mods as possible, I would keep this bow. However, since it is no longer possible, I suggest rerolling the bow with alteration orbs until you land on 2 good mods before progressing with more advanced crafting (CoC mod and one other damage mod such as +1 frenzy, attack speed/double damage hybrid mod, damage penetrates elemental resistances, critical strike chance).

As a reminder, since it is a Maraketh base, I recommend keeping an open suffix if you did not land on a critical strike chance mod during your alteration/regal orb spam so you can craft it on later as the bow does not have a high base critical strike chance.

Loving this build! Tons of fun and feels great to play. I'm lvl 80 and running tier 8 to 9 maps and DPS insane, but I am so squishy.

What would you recommend next steps to toughen up so I can progress to endgame?

Thanks for all the help
Can you help me out

Im confused because your clusters don't match whats in the POB. and it's two watcher's eyes on the tree too.
In case it hasn't been mentioned: Reflect can be done if you snag Sybil's Lament and select Yugul Pantheon. Total is 105% reduced reflect damage taken.

It does use a ring slot but the power the ring slot grants isn't huge in a lot of cases and allows you to run Uber Atziri or nice corrupted reflect maps without issue.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
"
Dontbejello wrote:
Can you help me out

Im confused because your clusters don't match whats in the POB. and it's two watcher's eyes on the tree too.

Double-checked and I can't seem to pinpoint your POB disparity. Do you have the Community Fork version of POB? I updated to that version recently as it allows me to include the Thread of Hope point allocation and other new uniques/cluster jewels so that could be one of the reasons why it is bugging out for you.
"
Darkblitz9 wrote:
In case it hasn't been mentioned: Reflect can be done if you snag Sybil's Lament and select Yugul Pantheon. Total is 105% reduced reflect damage taken.

It does use a ring slot but the power the ring slot grants isn't huge in a lot of cases and allows you to run Uber Atziri or nice corrupted reflect maps without issue.

Thanks for the tip. It is certainly doable with certain methods to circumvent it as with any build but for those who dislike switching setups/weapon swapping, it is a good reminder to avoid ele reflect maps. You can also roll 'cannot take reflected damage' mod on watchstones using a sextant as well if you are planning on doing ele reflect maps.

Technically, if you have 100% crit for both spells and attacks and the map does not have reduced crit chance rolls, you are immune to reflect thanks to the Assassin node, Opportunistic. However, this can be unreliable if you're crit chance is not capped and needs certain buffs/flasks to bring it up to 100% so I recommend treading on the side of caution.
"
hfboogie wrote:

Loving this build! Tons of fun and feels great to play. I'm lvl 80 and running tier 8 to 9 maps and DPS insane, but I am so squishy.

What would you recommend next steps to toughen up so I can progress to endgame?

Thanks for all the help

Life rolls on your diamond ring and abyssal jewel would be a good start although I understand you might need certain stats to cap your resistances/attributes.

Your damage is up there so I would recommend the same to you as I have to others with the same issue. Grab a Thread of Hope jewel to free up some points on the north side of the tree near the witch area. Remove the points next to Throatseeker and also 2 points from Snowforged and Fire and Cold damage. Keep the Fire damage and Fire Skill Crit Multiplier. With those freed up points, path next to Heart and Soul taking the Mana and Life nodes and connect the tree to the main path. You can then free up the intelligence points on the north side of the tree entirely and allocate some jewel sockets for some jewels with % Increased Maximum Life rolls and damage rolls.

Otherwise, it is just an issue of levelling to get to level 90. Spamming normal breachstones would take you up there pretty easily and you can see the spike in level as you clear the mobs as the build clears very fast.

Good luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info