[3.10] neoCrown's Assassin Bow CoC VD [All content cleared][Deathless Simulacrums/U-Elder/Sirus]

"
i003 wrote:
"
neoCrown wrote:
"
i003 wrote:

picked up this guy. it isnt itemlevel 84 like you said but hopefully it will do?

Yeah that bow is awesome. The iLvl 84 is for the +1 frenzy charge playstyle. Your bow will still do a lot of damage. Gratz on the sick bow.

Also, I was kind of confused on the divine flesh defense upgrade you mention. Do we only spec into it if we are able to get our chaos resist above 75%?

Yup, Divine Flesh is only useful if you can bring your chaos res to the max cap. Otherwise, another defensive option that is easier to achieve would be grabbing a Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel with Deshret as the named mod. This will give you Wind Dancer which will make you take 20% less damage if you haven't been hit recently.

The reason I opted for the max chaos cap route is because of the endgame bosses dealing chaos damage and also monsters in the Simulacrum.
The build is working wonders for me, currently lvl77 and getting 200m+ exp per hour, i just had some issues with the strength and dex as i went out of the way on jewels for them. i think it would be nice to add it to the guide on where to get strength and dex as i didnt know it when leveling
Just wanna ask if there's any alternative to the smoking remains/disorientating for the third mod in the cluster? Not much for sale and the price is highly jacked up ):
"
drigorin wrote:
Just wanna ask if there's any alternative to the smoking remains/disorientating for the third mod in the cluster? Not much for sale and the price is highly jacked up ):

My advice for an alternative would be to run a Stygian belt and grab one of the abyssal jewels for the blind on hit effect. It won’t be as effective as smoking remains but a very good option nonetheless. Another method is to annoint your amulet with Dazzling Strikes notable.

Good luck finding the ideal cluster jewel/gear for your setup.
"
wakoko_22 wrote:
The build is working wonders for me, currently lvl77 and getting 200m+ exp per hour, i just had some issues with the strength and dex as i went out of the way on jewels for them. i think it would be nice to add it to the guide on where to get strength and dex as i didnt know it when leveling

Yup I mentioned the dex requirement for the bow as some of the bows with the specific implicit base require a high dex to wield (Maraketh requiring 222). I will put in somewhere that strength is also a requirement as you need a hefty 191 to equip Kaom’s. I mentioned these attributes under gear but I’ll make note under the levelling section, thanks.
Last edited by neoCrown on Apr 19, 2020, 5:23:07 PM
Trying to get a bow before starting the build. I've gotta say crafting this bow has been an absolute nightmare. I'm 6k alts in and have YET to hit anything remotely decent with the CoC Mod. Ontop of that the Chimeral price has doubled and it's just a massive ball ache.
Hey,

Been playing this for a few days and love the DPS, but I tend to die A LOT. I know i need to get more dex so i can swap out some skill points for more life, but any other recommendations on what to upgrade next? I just found a 17ex item, so have some currency to spend on some luxury items.

Character name is Logan_PoisonBV_Del.

Thanks!
Love the build. Managed to get 90 chaos res and it feels good. Just to grind out some more levels!
"
i003 wrote:
Love the build. Managed to get 90 chaos res and it feels good. Just to grind out some more levels!

Great job! Deep delve is usually the recommended levelling option once you are high-levelled if you are playing solo. Otherwise, participating in the breachstone rotations would take you up pretty fast. Good luck.
"
inflamez5 wrote:
Hey,

Been playing this for a few days and love the DPS, but I tend to die A LOT. I know i need to get more dex so i can swap out some skill points for more life, but any other recommendations on what to upgrade next? I just found a 17ex item, so have some currency to spend on some luxury items.

Character name is Logan_PoisonBV_Del.

Thanks!

Just did a quick review of your character. You should be doing a lot of damage based on your gear. My advice would be to remove the intelligence nodes leading to the Instability notable and connect the tree via Mana and Life and Deep Wisdom instead. This will give you 5% extra life, +10 dex. Remove the Snowforged node and the Fire and Cold damage node for 2 extra points. Remove the 3 points including the jewel socket near Pain Attunement to allocate the whole life cluster notable including the node called Devotion. Overall, you will lose minimal damage and 1 jewel socket but gain a lot more life as well as some dex to make it easier for you to respec out of the temporary dex nodes.

If this is still unclear, I can link you an image but the change should be pretty straightforward. Good luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info