[3.10] neoCrown's Assassin Bow CoC VD [All content cleared][Deathless Simulacrums/U-Elder/Sirus]

was playing without king of the hill, it can be considered as a defensive layer too things got easier with this hahaha
Can you help me with my amulet?
What should I do next? Life and the resist or try the aspects?

Btw I am having so much fun playing your build and you try reply to everyone in this thread giving very nice explanations, thanks a lot man.

Salutations fellow exiles.
I have ventured far and wide this league in search for a build that can satisfy my needs, as I stumbled across this thread, I felt a tingle in my jingle.
Am I right in assuming that the most expensive part for this build to get it up and running, to be able to farm simulacrums (which is my main concern, I just want to be able to comfortably farm simulacrums without being a herald stacker or 7000ex build) is the bow?
the rest looks fairly cheap-ish this league, including xophs and kaoms

is my first attempt to craft a bow, its not what you said was optimal but it was the only thing the poe gods bestowed uppon me
Last edited by Chridian on Apr 17, 2020, 9:26:49 PM
"

You are doing 220k per ball unbuffed after I maxed out your gem levels. Just focus on levelling your gems. Your build is progressing nicely. Note that you may have to reallocate a different Thread of Hope and reassign the points from the jewel every time you load POB as it might get bugged out after importing.

https://pastebin.com/uQSiE1k5

Thank you so much, really appreciate the help given as I'm still new to all these (relatively). I can see that everyone here really appreciates it too!
Last edited by bangsj on Apr 17, 2020, 10:28:49 PM
Oh and also, there's no large cluster jewel for sale with the mods you have, like none, online nor offline, so I'm curious which of the notables would we ditch?
Cremator is a given, we want that
So which of the two others can be swapped out?
Loving this build so far :D
having to use a large cluster with only 1 jewel socket due to none being available so missing that 2nd meddium
"
Chridian wrote:
Oh and also, there's no large cluster jewel for sale with the mods you have, like none, online nor offline, so I'm curious which of the notables would we ditch?
Cremator is a given, we want that
So which of the two others can be swapped out?

No worries. I suppose most of them have been sweeped up by the new players trying out the build. There are a few good substitute notables that you could go for.

Smoking Remains can be replaced with Disorientating Display as both blind enemies. If you could grab a blind on hit jewel or a different source of blind then this notable may not be necessary.

The same applies to the Doryani's Lesson. If you can find a source of fire damage leeched as life either then this node is not necessary. It is not the end of the world to have that small leech but you will have to rely on your regen and life flasks more to fill your health.

Prismatic Heart is a good notable to have in place of these two.
"
TheLordofPie wrote:
Loving this build so far :D
having to use a large cluster with only 1 jewel socket due to none being available so missing that 2nd meddium

Glad you enjoy it!

Yeah, the crit cluster jewels are pretty nifty for bumping up our crit chance. I have not experimented with ways to ease the crafting process of these cluster jewels. I will try to see if certain fossils can target/block certain mods and make it more likely to roll the preferred mods, although it is difficult because we also have to get the 2 jewel sockets.

As I mentioned in the guide, some of the notables may not be necessary depending on your setup (leech/blind mechanic/etc). Hope you find your perfect cluster jewel.
"
Chridian wrote:
Salutations fellow exiles.
I have ventured far and wide this league in search for a build that can satisfy my needs, as I stumbled across this thread, I felt a tingle in my jingle.
Am I right in assuming that the most expensive part for this build to get it up and running, to be able to farm simulacrums (which is my main concern, I just want to be able to comfortably farm simulacrums without being a herald stacker or 7000ex build) is the bow?
the rest looks fairly cheap-ish this league, including xophs and kaoms

is my first attempt to craft a bow, its not what you said was optimal but it was the only thing the poe gods bestowed uppon me

Greetings exile. I hope you find safe haven here. Although it is not necessary to craft a perfect bow with >2 damage mods, it is certainly helpful to have one in order to farm Simulacrums safely as you will then be able to eviscerate the 2 demonic brothers, Kosis and Omniphobia within a miniscule passage of time.

I have fought many battles in the Simulacrum with a measly bow in the past but I have attained victory with alarmingly increased regularity and consistency with my current weapon of conquest.

I have spied upon your bow and although it is not the one that would send fair ladies swooning, it is certainly adequate for the content you are aiming to farm. Bless that baby up and perhaps multimod for increased crit chance/+2 socketed support gems/global crit multiplier among many mods.

I wish you luck in your journey and do take some rest before taking off on your pursuit for the Simulacrum Slayer.
"
iNotSpeak wrote:
Can you help me with my amulet?
What should I do next? Life and the resist or try the aspects?

Btw I am having so much fun playing your build and you try reply to everyone in this thread giving very nice explanations, thanks a lot man.

Nice amulet! Personally I would craft life and resists but depending on your setup, an Aspect of the Spider would be a good craft too. You will definitely need a level 4 enlighten, some jewels with the 1% reduced mana reserve, and perhaps a lower level precision and annointing one of the reduced mana reservation nodes. That is a lot of investment to fit in an Aspect Aura for a little boost in damage. With your amulet, you will be doing massive damage anyways so perhaps focusing on some defensive mods will be more appropriate.

Good luck finishing the craft man. Hope it does wonders for your build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info