[3.10] neoCrown's Assassin Bow CoC VD [All content cleared][Deathless Simulacrums/U-Elder/Sirus]

"
Vultai wrote:
Trying to get a bow before starting the build. I've gotta say crafting this bow has been an absolute nightmare. I'm 6k alts in and have YET to hit anything remotely decent with the CoC Mod. Ontop of that the Chimeral price has doubled and it's just a massive ball ache.

Yeah if you are hitting an unlucky streak with trying to craft the perfect bow, some compromise can be made. For example, searching the market or crafting for even a level 18 CoC mod is sufficient for the build as you only lose <2% damage. Alts cost a lot so maybe waiting for that ideal bow from the market would be better. There are 3 posts so far of people sniping good bows for cheap this late into the league. Hopefully you can find a better bow for your build.
"
neoCrown wrote:
"
inflamez5 wrote:
Hey,

Been playing this for a few days and love the DPS, but I tend to die A LOT. I know i need to get more dex so i can swap out some skill points for more life, but any other recommendations on what to upgrade next? I just found a 17ex item, so have some currency to spend on some luxury items.

Character name is Logan_PoisonBV_Del.

Thanks!

Just did a quick review of your character. You should be doing a lot of damage based on your gear. My advice would be to remove the intelligence nodes leading to the Instability notable and connect the tree via Mana and Life and Deep Wisdom instead. This will give you 5% extra life, +10 dex. Remove the Snowforged node and the Fire and Cold damage node for 2 extra points. Remove the 3 points including the jewel socket near Pain Attunement to allocate the whole life cluster notable including the node called Devotion. Overall, you will lose minimal damage and 1 jewel socket but gain a lot more life as well as some dex to make it easier for you to respec out of the temporary dex nodes.

If this is still unclear, I can link you an image but the change should be pretty straightforward. Good luck.

This is awesome! Though, I think its only 2 points by pain attunement right? Believe I got it all, but am 1 point short of getting to devotion, but I can grab it when i lvl or get a bit more dex.
I love the build but im kinda lost.

Idk what i should follow, the endgame pob (https://pastebin.com/jULNRZdF) or your profile, are different xD

The clusters are the ones in the pob too?

I kinda die a lot, i guess that i need more damage to heal more (?)

Thanks in advance.
On the defensive Timeless Jewel:

I came across the "Corrupted Soul" which allowed 50% non-chaos damage taken bypass the energy shield, but you gain 20% of life as energy shield. With that "Corrupted Soul", I gained 1K+ of energy shield.

I paired it with level 2 IC and it's tanky!

D2Ghosts
"
Sign_Up wrote:

I came across the "Corrupted Soul" which allowed 50% non-chaos damage taken bypass the energy shield, but you gain 20% of life as energy shield. With that "Corrupted Soul", I gained 1K+ of energy shield.

I need the chaos res ASAP then, coz im getting OHKO all the time

Btw you just capped chaos resistance, the jewel works fine like that?
Last edited by Lanceabbott on Apr 20, 2020, 1:58:45 PM
"
Lanceabbott wrote:

Idk what i should follow, the endgame pob (https://pastebin.com/jULNRZdF) or your profile, are different xD

Thanks in advance.

My profile is different because I am testing out different Timeless Jewels in different spots which will alter the nodes within each affected region.

The clusters are the ones in pob or any combination I have listed under the cluster jewel section of the guide. You do not need exact ones but there are alternatives for each option because rolling for specific mods can be difficult.

Follow the endgame POB and adjust based on your current gear (if you are not yet at 6k life, I recommend grabbing the life nodes first and avoid grabbing the 2 or 3 point jewel socket nodes).
"
Sign_Up wrote:

This jewel is good but bear in mind that because we take the Acrobatics node so we gain 30% less energy shield values. Depends on your setup as to how much energy shield you gain from the Keystone as I only gain a marginal 500 es from it, not enough for me to gain a defensive boost over the current setup.

There are different variations of the build and one that involves utilising the Soul Tether belt alongside the Corrupted Soul keystone for overleech so maybe that is something you can incorporate into your build.
"
neoCrown wrote:
"
Lanceabbott wrote:

Thanks in advance.

My profile is different because I am testing out different Timeless Jewels in different spots which will alter the nodes within each affected region.

The clusters are the ones in pob or any combination I have listed under the cluster jewel section of the guide. You do not need exact ones but there are alternatives for each option because rolling for specific mods can be difficult.

Follow the endgame POB and adjust based on your current gear (if you are not yet at 6k life, I recommend grabbing the life nodes first and avoid grabbing the 2 or 3 point jewel socket nodes).

I will guide with the pob then.I have 5.3k life yet.
Any other advice i shoult atend fast?

should i wait to get more chaos res? already in +8%
Last edited by Lanceabbott on Apr 20, 2020, 3:04:48 PM
"
Lanceabbott wrote:
"
neoCrown wrote:
"
Lanceabbott wrote:

Thanks in advance.

I will guide with the pob then.I have 5.3k life yet.
Any other advice i shoult atend fast?

should i wait to get more chaos res? already in +8%

Took a look at your profile and a few points to upgrade. A big one would be upgrading your Xoph's Heart into a Xoph's Blood by using a Blessing of Xoph on it (Very cheap, costs 1 chaos at the moment) or you can buy a direct upgrade (Xoph's Blood costs 7-15 chaos). Xoph's Blood has 10% increased maximum life over the Xoph's Heart which will give you much more life.

A positive chaos res is good. You can grab more chaos res once you have levelled up further and unlocked the small cluster jewel nodes to allocate a small chaos resistance cluster jewel with the notable Blessed (You can get 50-65% chaos resistance from this one cluster jewel alone with the right combination).
Last edited by neoCrown on Apr 20, 2020, 3:24:39 PM

OMFG i was using the crap version of xoph amulet, i feel more nub that i was already.

Thanks for take a min a check the profile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info