[3.10] neoCrown's Assassin Bow CoC VD [All content cleared][Deathless Simulacrums/U-Elder/Sirus]

Managed to snag this for cheap, should be more suited to get me started than my previous one

The build look interesting , try to reroll one , spend 4 ex and still cant craft large cluster jewel
Hello!

I really like this build, been playing for like 4 days now.

https://pastebin.com/qz1Fh1b3 ------ here is my character

Currently crafting a better bow for the build.

Is there anything i should do for this? IF it is not too much to ask!!

Don't worry about it if you don't have time!

Cheers!
Quick question with the Glorious Vanity jewel
when putting it in the jewel socket in the pob you lose the Fire walker node which seems like a big loss
Any better place to put it or no?

picked up this guy. it isnt itemlevel 84 like you said but hopefully it will do?
"
i003 wrote:

picked up this guy. it isnt itemlevel 84 like you said but hopefully it will do?

Yeah that bow is awesome. The iLvl 84 is for the +1 frenzy charge playstyle. Your bow will still do a lot of damage. Gratz on the sick bow.
"
TheLordofPie wrote:
Quick question with the Glorious Vanity jewel
when putting it in the jewel socket in the pob you lose the Fire walker node which seems like a big loss
Any better place to put it or no?

I rolled for a few seeds and it is possible to get one with the 20% fire damage and fire pen or fire damage leeched as life. The other spot to try would be over the pain attunement area but it will influence the starting nodes near the Shadow tree so hope it lands on some good mods on that side too.
"
Tizzac wrote:
Hello!

I really like this build, been playing for like 4 days now.

https://pastebin.com/qz1Fh1b3 ------ here is my character

Currently crafting a better bow for the build.

Is there anything i should do for this? IF it is not too much to ask!!

Don't worry about it if you don't have time!

Cheers!

Just checked your POB. Very nice damage considering you are not on an optimal bow and short of one damage gem.

Work on grabbing a quiver with a free suffix to craft the Frenzy on crit mod for consistent frenzy charge generation. Slowly upgrade your gear with the next point of reference being a 2 jewel socket large cluster jewel. Everything else looks solid, nice start.
"
Chridian wrote:
Managed to snag this for cheap, should be more suited to get me started than my previous one

Yup, very nice upgrade. 6-link that beauty and fire away.
"
neoCrown wrote:
"
i003 wrote:

Yeah that bow is awesome. The iLvl 84 is for the +1 frenzy charge playstyle. Your bow will still do a lot of damage. Gratz on the sick bow.

Also, I was kind of confused on the divine flesh defense upgrade you mention. Do we only spec into it if we are able to get our chaos resist above 75%?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info