[3.10] neoCrown's Assassin Bow CoC VD [All content cleared][Deathless Simulacrums/U-Elder/Sirus]

is this a good bow? payd 5ex on it, and now i can run t16 without trouble
Working on my build, so far i'm really happy with it.

Killed sirus 8 no problem, finished sim 20 with a kosis on last wave (not deathless, but deathless on one without kosis on last wave), etc.

My issue is damage though. I feel like my damage is lacking when it comes to end game content - taking too long to kill bosses and thick delirium.

unbuffed my VD is at 50k, with buffs it gets up to around 170-180k.

I've tried using POB but its not showing my dmg correctly - unsure why.

Any suggestions on potential upgrades, or perhaps I'm missing something that should be obvious?

"
Lanceabbott wrote:
"
Sign_Up wrote:
On the defensive Timeless Jewel:

I came across the "Corrupted Soul" which allowed 50% non-chaos damage taken bypass the energy shield, but you gain 20% of life as energy shield. With that "Corrupted Soul", I gained 1K+ of energy shield.

I paired it with level 2 IC and it's tanky!

I need the chaos res ASAP then, coz im getting OHKO all the time

Btw you just capped chaos resistance, the jewel works fine like that?

My Chaos resistance is only at +60, but my other resistances are: 101/118/151. Side note: you must unallocated the Fire Walker node and used that one point into your preference, because the influence converted it into something that is not very useful (3% chance of dealing double) . I choose more HP.

Edit: my time stone number is 667 and it also converted the Fire walker (20% increased spell) into Flesh Worship (10% increased maximum life/0.4% attack damage leeched as life).
D2Ghosts
Last edited by Sign_Up on Apr 20, 2020, 8:15:36 PM
"
neoCrown wrote:
"
Sign_Up wrote:

I came across the "Corrupted Soul" which allowed 50% non-chaos damage taken bypass the energy shield, but you gain 20% of life as energy shield. With that "Corrupted Soul", I gained 1K+ of energy shield.

This jewel is good but bear in mind that because we take the Acrobatics node so we gain 30% less energy shield values. Depends on your setup as to how much energy shield you gain from the Keystone as I only gain a marginal 500 es from it, not enough for me to gain a defensive boost over the current setup.

There are different variations of the build and one that involves utilising the Soul Tether belt alongside the Corrupted Soul keystone for overleech so maybe that is something you can incorporate into your build.

Maybe a different # of the time stone gives different influence. I have the #667 and it also converted the Arcanist's Dominion node (20 increased spell damage) into the Flesh worship (10% increased maximum life/0.4% attack damaged leeched as life).
D2Ghosts
Last edited by Sign_Up on Apr 20, 2020, 8:16:06 PM
Anyone take a look at my gear/tree and lmk any suggestions? I'm looking for a gloves replacement now.

What mod could I craft on my belt?
Last edited by i003 on Apr 20, 2020, 8:58:07 PM
So this build is so strong. I am having a ton of fun, but im sure my gear needs tweaked a little bit. any suggestions on what to do?

"
gokudin wrote:

is this a good bow? payd 5ex on it, and now i can run t16 without trouble

Yup, no issues with that bow although I think 5 ex is too much for it. Solid crit chance and solid attack speed values. Accuracy is a bonus too.
"
UndrcvrKiller wrote:
So this build is so strong. I am having a ton of fun, but im sure my gear needs tweaked a little bit. any suggestions on what to do?

You gear is very good, especially the bow and the Headhunter! I think your main problem is not enough accuracy to have a decent hit chance. Grab accuracy somewhere in your gear or jewels. If your accuracy is low, it means you are not hitting enemies and hence, no crits. No crits means no Volatile Deads.

"
i003 wrote:
Anyone take a look at my gear/tree and lmk any suggestions? I'm looking for a gloves replacement now.

What mod could I craft on my belt?

Seems you sold most of your gear or unequipped it for a new one. Good luck with the new build.
"
Sign_Up wrote:
"
neoCrown wrote:
"
Sign_Up wrote:

This jewel is good but bear in mind that because we take the Acrobatics node so we gain 30% less energy shield values. Depends on your setup as to how much energy shield you gain from the Keystone as I only gain a marginal 500 es from it, not enough for me to gain a defensive boost over the current setup.

There are different variations of the build and one that involves utilising the Soul Tether belt alongside the Corrupted Soul keystone for overleech so maybe that is something you can incorporate into your build.

Maybe a different # of the time stone gives different influence. I have the #667 and it also converted the Arcanist's Dominion node (20 increased spell damage) into the Flesh worship (10% increased maximum life/0.4% attack damaged leeched as life).

The number will determine the random changes to the nodes. The name of the Timeless Jewel (Doryani/Xibaqua, etc) will determine the main Keystone (Corrupted Soul/Divine Flesh, etc). The increased spell damage and the increased life is very good. Make sure to remember the seed number or keep it somewhere for future reference!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info